WK 7: Redskins @ Philadelphia

turtle28

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Shoulda coulda woulda. I mean probably the worst thing we didn’t do was hire Wade Phillips. McVay has been great but he’s also had Wade Phillips to help him as a former HC and a great defensive coordinator who should be our defensive coordinator.

I’m pretty sure you’re Bruce Allen at this point.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

No problem troll. Like you literally do this because you know it’s trolling me. It’s not true. You’re lucky I’m not a mod because I’d be warning you for continuing to do this.

Wow I’ve never talked to a real NFL GM like this before!  Oh wait, you’re Bruce Allen.  Guess I still haven’t.  

40 minutes ago, Danger said:

If you guys fire Jay, you're probably in for a full rebuild mode, because its all the more likely Kirk leaves and your team is kinda without identity then.

Kirk is gone after this season anyway. Might as well send Jay packing.

People blaming cousins is crazy if you think about it . Our O did well in KC yet the D have collapsed and gave up a GW FG.

the O was up 17-0 until the D collapsed again and gave up a lot of yards and point in the half

same thing today the D did good the first quarter yet collapsed trough the rest of the quarters .

yet it's Kirk cousins fault ? And we wanna let him go? For who? A rookie qb ? Kirk isn't the problem it's the defense again ... we need safeties and we need to play tighter coverage .

a new DC would be good to .

22 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Kirk is gone after this season anyway. Might as well send Jay packing.

We don't know that yet but if we do plan on it than trading him to San Fran for anything would be worth it .

i want cousins back .. people also don't realize we are playing tough teams .

Archived