WK 7: Redskins @ Philadelphia

turtle28

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Damn, wish he had done that for the Redskins...

maybe he didn’t because we didn’t have a running game like he has now w/ Gurley.

We have to find a back that can churn yards!!! I like Thompson but we need a top talent back!!! I mean just like the rest of this team I know he’d get hurt but we need a stud back or Kirk will never even make a playoff run if he even stays. I think I’m the end Whatever Kirk does we could literally select any player in the first!!! There’s no position I look at and say we can’t upgrade outside of our 3 staple OL

4 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

We need to bring more pressure if we expect to beat prescott even if our pass rush gets there than he will scramble around .

We better run a zone defense and keep eyes on Prescott. Getting Norman back will help our secondary more though.

21 hours ago, turtle28 said:

We better run a zone defense and keep eyes on Prescott. Getting Norman back will help our secondary more though.

Blitz 7 up the middle . It was working against the eagles .. when we rushed 6 it didn't because they saw that and it allowed them to pick up the blitz but 7 guys will force u to throw very quick and to me it's a perfect play on 3rd and ten. Because it forced the opponents weapons to beat u .

thats how you beat Dallas ... or a lot of teams now I won't lie a screen or a good hole in the run game would hurt it 

22 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Blitz 7 up the middle . It was working against the eagles .. when we rushed 6 it didn't because they saw that and it allowed them to pick up the blitz but 7 guys will force u to throw very quick and to me it's a perfect play on 3rd and ten. Because it forced the opponents weapons to beat u .

thats how you beat Dallas ... or a lot of teams now I won't lie a screen or a good hole in the run game would hurt it 

We blitzed a lot last game and when we didn’t get home, Wentz burned our secondary - in particular - DJ Swearinger who struggles convering one on one in Space against Wrs & good TEs like Ertz.

Archived