2021 NFL Draft: Day Three Thread (NEED MOAR GIFS!!!)

9 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I’d really like this team to take a hard look at Kieth Taylor Jr, Jamar Johnson and at some point I’d really love to take Marvin Wilson DT from Florida ST. I wanted Michael Carter but I knew that wasn’t Foreal.

Had me until DT. Any DT we take is guaranteed to be a practice squad player that we might lose to another team bc he was a 4th round pick. Only way I’d take a DT is if they’re planning on trading Allen, Payne, Ioannidis or Settle before the season starts which I doubt at this point..

2 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

We should just take Jordan.

But we won't 

Not the end of the world if we don’t, but I’d definitely like to. There are several veteran TEs in FA still available like Jesse James & Hollister thatI think we should sign anyway regardless of if we draft a TE in this round or next round anyway.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Man you are one negative nancy! 😂 

A TE that plays on a team that does nothing but throw the ball with two career TDs. I don’t think I’m being negative here. It was a bad pick. There was much better talent available. 

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

We should just take Jordan.

But we won't 

They were going to value blocking. I mean nothing special about this guy outside of his hands. Not explosive but he’s huge uses his body very well and he’s hard to tackle.