2021 NFL Draft: Day Three Thread (NEED MOAR GIFS!!!)

2 minutes ago, 4209 said:

That's the reason when we pick I buckle up LO. Oh well just as along as he can help us in someway. Maybe the TE from Chile? has some immediate playing time with us after all. 

The positive is from reports it seems like he’s a great inline blocker which this team desperately needs and has needed since Jay Gruden cut Logan Paulsen in 2016.

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Well when people are so hell bent on the position and not focused on realistic options this is what happens. You don’t draft a player for a body you identify guy a b c or nobody. We’ve cried all weekend about TE and they got one lol. Just like the painful to watch player they just finally let walk in FA. As Thanos says a soul for a soul 🤣🤣🤣

I understand. I'm not mad they took a TE. I'm mad they took Bates over Jordan. That's just dumb IMHO. Jordan needs less development. And given what we've done at TE, we need someone more ready to play to back up Logan

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

Brevin Jordan is being passed on by a lot of teams. Maybe he didn’t interview well. 

Yeap he is another one on my watch list just like Cox. Why is he dropping. We toke a TE from Boise state over Jordan. Is it injury related or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 4209
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

All to be determined. We won’t know For 2 or 3 years.

We won’t. But I keep watching them take guys I’m high on so it makes sense. The top two picks are the only two I’d have even considered where we were. I like brown and St Juiste but I’d have gone other directions. We shall see I’m still just a bit bitter about yesterday. Every year my day two love goes a few picks before us and honestly scouting QB’s is hard and I just don’t fall in love with a bunch or even half sometimes none in a class. Honestly I’m Burnt out scouting the position just to watch them always go elsewhere and shine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I understand. I'm not mad they took a TE. I'm mad they took Bates over Jordan. That's just dumb IMHO. Jordan needs less development. And given what we've done at TE, we need someone more ready to play to back up Logan

We need to sign a FA TE TBH. I don’t think any TE we would have drafted outside of Pat F were truly ready to be our #2 TE. We need to sign a Vet to be our #2. That’s been obvious to me all offseason.

Honestly, instant reaction, this might be the most disappointed I’ve been in a draft in years. They’re reaching all over the place. Not moving down and building draft capital. I mean, some of these picks are massive, massive reaches. St. Juste and Bates are basically undrafted free agent types we picked in the middle rounds. I mean, obviously these are all wait and see because you never know but on the face this has been bad. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Another team took a no name TE after us as well. 

From what I read Bates was at the Senior Bowl. They must have liked the potential they saw of him there in practices and as I’ve said he’s a good maybe great blocker which we need.