2021: 05.146 - Jets select LB Jamien Sherwood

Bianconero

4 hours ago, Dr.O said:

I expect him and Nas to get a ton of playing time. Think Jamien plays more MIKE and Nas gets a shot at The WILL

Did CJ Mosley die?

Also, didn’t even register that Nasirildeen’s nickname could be Nas. Love him already. 

7 hours ago, BlaZeN37 said:

Did CJ Mosley die?

Also, didn’t even register that Nasirildeen’s nickname could be Nas. Love him already. 

Can we really count on CJ to play a full year? Plus I wouldn’t be surprised if we tried to move on from him after this year

13 hours ago, Dr.O said:

Can we really count on CJ to play a full year? Plus I wouldn’t be surprised if we tried to move on from him after this year

We also cant count on two rookies to play Mike/Will. If CJ is healthy and his normal self then he's fine and will play 100% of the snaps at Mike. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

We also cant count on two rookies to play Mike/Will. If CJ is healthy and his normal self then he's fine and will play 100% of the snaps at Mike. 

I’m wasn’t saying they were going to start I was saying that those would be the spots that they would play In Our scheme