orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

7 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

jesus christ lol

Tobias, VO, AG all gonna be in the all-star game next year

Does this Scotto guy have any credibility?

if they’re going to trade AG, trade the whole damn team minus Isaac.

Vuc be gone. Fournier be gone. Biz be gone (we need a Christmas miracle here), Ross be gone.

17 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

I'm here for my once in a while TRoss and I guess Bizmack update. Judging by the last post not well. That deal you gave Biz was insane from the very moment it was signed and may be looking worse and worse if he doesn't fit in. 

tross is hurt. magic fans dont like him, but he's been a solid piece. biz's been playing his best ball in magic uni since vuc went down. 

On 2/3/2018 at 1:03 PM, kyle21121 said:

I'm here for my once in a while TRoss and I guess Bizmack update. Judging by the last post not well. That deal you gave Biz was insane from the very moment it was signed and may be looking worse and worse if he doesn't fit in. 

He will never fit in. Such a horrible contract.

we could have kept Dedmon for peanuts and he is better than Biz. Lol

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:37 PM, jfinley88 said:

lack of talent/bad management/alex martins/bad fans/deserve it 

welcome brotha 

Extremely bad management. Rob Hennigan and his trades/drafting. Now I'm not going to blame the owner terribly because for the 24 seasons you've been around you've made the playoffs 16 times, which is quite high, and Dan Devos(chairmen) owns some of and is president of the Grand Rapids Griffins AHL hockey team affiliate to the Red Wings. Who have also had success as an AHL organization.

I mean basically since the fallout of Stan Van Gundy/Dwight Howard, idk 2010 ish?. The Magic haven't done ONE thing right outside of draft Victor Oladip. I mean they literally blow draft picks, and trade valuable players away for nothing, and sign terrible/average players to major money. Like honestly, let management do what they can for this season, fire them all when it's over... And hire a good GM, give the coach you have a chance, hire better scouts, hire a better developmental staff all the way down to the G-league. Organizations go back 5-10 years when they hire the wrong people and let them try and figure things out. Rob Hennigan was clearly the wrong man to handle the departure/rebuild of the Magic when Howard/Stan Van Gundy exited. He was extremely young, and clearly got way to much credit for what was going on in Oklahoma.

Edited by SimbaWho