2022 DRAFT THREAD - QB’s Wanted

6 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Sadly. Truth be told he’s worth it for a team that will put together a great development plan for him. I just don’t believe this staff will. This staff got so lucky Cam was dynamic. I bet their hoping they can strike lightning twice. But that said Malik needs a lot more coaching

They’re unveiling a new name and uni. It’s the 90th anniversary and there’s nothing for the fans to be excited about. Enter local super star Malik Willis of Liberty lol. The only thing that will stop this is someone picking him before us. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

They’re unveiling a new name and uni. It’s the 90th anniversary and there’s nothing for the fans to be excited about. Enter local super star Malik Willis of Liberty lol. The only thing that will stop this is someone picking him before us. 

Oh I read the headlines when I read monks post. I’m Snyder trained these days!!! It be nice to sell results for once 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We need a new offensive coaching staff if we’re going to take Malik Willis, I don’t trust Scotty in developing a raw QB into a franchise QB.

That has never stopped them. Now we just need to find out if someone in his family is military 

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 5:25 PM, e16bball said:

I think QB has consistently been the major issue since about 1991. 

If you don’t have a QB, which we don’t, it’s always the major issue. Nothing else — not kickers, not backup OLs, not LBs, not coordinators — is remotely as important as having the right QB. We have lots to improve upon, so it’s not that nothing else matters at all. It’s just that nothing else matters nearly as much.

Consider the roster with which the Packers just beat the undefeated Cardinals. No Davante Adams, no David Bakhtiari, no Jaire Alexander, no Za’darius Smith, no WR2 or WR3, no starting C, no defensive coordinator. And they still beat Arizona on the road. Was it all because of Rodgers? Of course not, he didn't even play that well. But when you have that kind of QB running things on one side of the ball, you always have a shot, no matter how grim things look around him.

Obviously, there’s no tree on which guys like Aaron Rodgers grow. You have to be incredibly lucky to find one, and you also have to be very capable to develop one. But when you have a real franchise QB, you can win any game. And when you don’t have one, as we’ve found out for going on 30 years now, you can lose absolutely any game.

Flipside of this comment is that as soon as Rodgers was declared ineligible, the Packers went from a 1.0 favorite over the Chiefs to a 7.0 underdog.

(I'm in complete agreement with you, btw, just showing how the sudden loss of the QB can make people readjust a team's fortunes as well)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

As Woz had mentioned in a prior post. Liberty vs Ole Miss today. Battle of the QBs possibly taken first in the upcoming draft. 
Very anxious to see how Willis performs. 

Well I’ll be there front row I’m super elated for this I’m actually at the tailgate lol this is going to be a awesome game!!! Hopefully when I get home I can rewatch and really see good things on tape from them both.

• Like 4