2022 DRAFT THREAD - QB’s Wanted

24 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Also, someone please hide the Michigan State tape from today from my guy @lavar703 or else the “Kenneth Walker to Washington” bandwagon may start rocking right off the hinges!

He’s amazing. If we end up picking really high I hope they can get him at the top of the second. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Corral down with what looks like a potentially serious leg injury against Auburn. That’s a real bummer for him.

Pretty impressive seeing him get back out there. Either he’s tough as hell or it wasn’t nearly as bad an injury as it appeared to be. Probably some of both...

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I haven't really watched UVA yet. He seems to be doing well. I just remember last year his throws LOOKED ugly. 

In all likelihood then you are not going to see him live as he left the game last night pointing to his left side saying "it's broken." No reports have come out as to what the injury is officially.

But sufficed to say, his passes have been much more on target this season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, taylor made said:

We are back in the top 5 and are currently picking 5th!!

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Yup. If we're looking to stay there or move up, we would need the Jets and Giants to win a few more and us to lose out (which would allow the Giants to win at least 1 more). Would need Detroit, Houston, and Miami to go on runs if we're looking for #1 pick.