Fantasy Football 2021

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Nope.  He went for $8.  He was one of the late guys I tried to get back in on.  The available QBs are Cousins, Fitzpatrick, Zach Wilson, Wentz, Darnold, Bridgewater.  I have Trevor Lawrence and Mac Jones.  I like both, I just dont love depending on a rookie QB all year.  

At the very least, you can stream Cousins Week 1 and probably 2, possibly 3 depending on how improved Seattle's defense actually looks.

1 hour ago, Dr LBC said:

At the very least, you can stream Cousins Week 1 and probably 2, possibly 3 depending on how improved Seattle's defense actually looks.

Teah, I will likely start Lawrence week 1 against Houston.  I don't expect Houston to be very good and seems like a solid starting opportunity.  Cousins is playing Cinci which is a decent matchup too though.  And Minny may need to score more than Jax will so would throw more.  

So, even though I'm very happy with my draft and managed to get the number 2 pick for whatever dumb reason I drafted both Mahomes and then Kyler Murray in the later rounds. All in all pretty horrible since even their bye week happens to be the same week, so before I move one of them I'm just wondering which QB should I go with in Week 1. Been a bit out of the loop the last few months so not sure which fixture is looking better and the projected points are pretty much the same (slightly favoring Murray).

A rule of thumb would probably be to go with Mahomes if I have him, but I remember Murray getting some big hauls last season too since he also likes to rush a bit. Who would you go with?

1 hour ago, TheChancellor said:

So, even though I'm very happy with my draft and managed to get the number 2 pick for whatever dumb reason I drafted both Mahomes and then Kyler Murray in the later rounds. All in all pretty horrible since even their bye week happens to be the same week, so before I move one of them I'm just wondering which QB should I go with in Week 1. Been a bit out of the loop the last few months so not sure which fixture is looking better and the projected points are pretty much the same (slightly favoring Murray).

A rule of thumb would probably be to go with Mahomes if I have him, but I remember Murray getting some big hauls last season too since he also likes to rush a bit. Who would you go with?

Of course you'd rather have Mahomes(now that you've drafted both) but you'll get more for Mahomes. Float both out there on the trade block and see which offer makes the most sense

23 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Of course you'd rather have Mahomes(now that you've drafted both) but you'll get more for Mahomes. Float both out there on the trade block and see which offer makes the most sense

You're right, it makes sense to test potential interest for both. I've added DeVante Parker and offloaded James White so a good trade for a RB will pretty much make my team set

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Non-PPR

How do you rank your Top-5 WRs? I'm picking 9th, likely going RB but Round 2 it seems like Najee & Gibson are gone, I'm just not 100% sure I want to pull the trigger on Mixon.

1. Would you take Mixon there?

2. Would you rather have Diggs or Ridley or another WR instead? 

I think I'd go with Diggs or Ridley.

In a full ppr superflex league...would you trade Tannehill for Robert Woods and Tua?

I got Murray as my QB1 and Justin Fields as my current QB3?

My current WRs are Cooper/Juedy/Corey Davis/Jakobi Meyers and Marquez Callaway.