2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

Playing around in a simulator and wanted to know how everyone would feel about this draft.

53.  Nothing needs to be said here.  

Devonte Wyatt

DT Georgia

59.  Wanted Travis Jones here but already gone.  Ability to play 3-4 or 4-3 will help out.

Sam Williams

EDGE Mississippi

63.  Weapon for Carr that can play on the outside.

Jahan Dotson

WR Penn State

64.  Here comes the O-line calvary.

Lecitus Smith

OG Virginia Tech

72.  Finally a RT to play RT.

Abraham Lucas

OT Washington State

86.  Big perimeter WR.  Edwards has to compete now.

George Pickens

WR Georgia

125.  Good running back that is good in pass protection.  N need for Richard nor do I want to spend $3 million on a 3rd RB.

Kyren Williams

RB Notre Dame

164.  Could develop into a starter.

Josh Jobe

CB Alabama

225.  Depth with return ability.  

Bo Melton

WR Rutgers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Playing around in a simulator and wanted to know how everyone would feel about this draft.

53.  Nothing needs to be said here.  

Devonte Wyatt

DT Georgia

59.  Wanted Travis Jones here but already gone.  Ability to play 3-4 or 4-3 will help out.

Sam Williams

EDGE Mississippi

63.  Weapon for Carr that can play on the outside.

Jahan Dotson

WR Penn State

64.  Here comes the O-line calvary.

Lecitus Smith

OG Virginia Tech

72.  Finally a RT to play RT.

Abraham Lucas

OT Washington State

86.  Big perimeter WR.  Edwards has to compete now.

George Pickens

WR Georgia

125.  Good running back that is good in pass protection.  N need for Richard nor do I want to spend $3 million on a 3rd RB.

Kyren Williams

RB Notre Dame

164.  Could develop into a starter.

Josh Jobe

CB Alabama

225.  Depth with return ability.  

Bo Melton

WR Rutgers

I like the Washington st rt and the Arizona st and penn st rt 

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I like the Washington st rt and the Arizona st and penn st rt 

I like Lucas as a pure RT but also like Nicholas Petit-Frere.  What do you think about Frere?  Similar to Miller he can play either side.  As it stands in the real draft Frere will probably be gone when we pick in the 2nd and Lucas will probably be gone when we pick in the 3rd.  Everything could change after the combine and pro days.  

15 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I like Lucas as a pure RT but also like Nicholas Petit-Frere.  What do you think about Frere?  Similar to Miller he can play either side.  As it stands in the real draft Frere will probably be gone when we pick in the 2nd and Lucas will probably be gone when we pick in the 3rd.  Everything could change after the combine and pro days.  

Never heard of him What’s his info?

1 hour ago, OnlyGlove said:

Devonte Wyatt for me is the best DT in the class. I think h goes before Davis too. 

pass. dude is 24, we never learn from drafting these guys playing college ball in their mid 20s. then looking back, act all surprised they have already peaked. Players 20/21 aren't even in their man bodies yet. 

8 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I Like him I just don’t think Kentucky players would want to sign here to to history same with bama guys

meh. I'm not going let one 3rd round scrub, keep me from a baller. I think Robinson ends up in the 20s if he has a good combine

Edited by Humble_Beast

Looking at DT prospects especially as Graham used 3 big bodies in the D-line with the Giants. I like the look of Phidarian Mathis Alabama, Travis Jones Connecticut and Neil Farrel LSU as NT. 

Mathis looks a 2-3 rounder Jones the same and Farrell a later round pick, is that about right? I really like Mathis.

9 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

pass. dude is 24, we never learn from drafting these guys playing college ball in their mid 20s. then looking back, act all surprised they have already peaked. Players 20/21 aren't even in their man bodies yet. 

That's his main issue but he's an athletic freak.  Completely outplayed Davis all year and you know what you're getting.