2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree.  The value at 22 was sketchy and we landed a flat out stud in Adams.  

I like what the Jets did tonight.  Gardener and Wilson should be very good players.  I'm not sure about Johnson but the talking head TV stooges thought he was good value.

Johnson can play he's just not a complete player yet. Like he has no pass rush or moves but he's one of those high motor guys and has talent

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

I would. If you like a player that much you go up and get him. We seen an aggressive mindset from the front office so far so wouldn’t shock me if they did do something like that. 

I like how Leatherwood is looking but would be open to trading up for Travis Jones or Abraham Lucas. 

5 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Question with the Eagles trading for AJ Brown to pair with Smith would you try and trade for Jalen Reagor for a 5th or 6th rounder? People on this forum liked him coming out I wasn't that high on him but a low pick for a speed guy.

yes, I was just thinking that in another thread. We wouldn't be asked to be the vocal point on this team, just a deep threat with no pressure. I would look into it

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Reagor is trash.

so far. he's still younger, he wouldn't be the first person to be trash on a team then look good after a few years in the league and a new team. Heck, Nelson Agholor was the the worst player in the world until he came over here 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So was Nelly

He was injured for almost half of 2019 so had a down year but he averaged 752 yards and 63 receptions with a 65%+ catch rate the previous 2 years.  With us he had 898 yards on 48 catches and a 58.5% catch rate.  He was just asked to do different things with Philly and his numbers did not take a huge jump.

Here is a quick mock for us after the first down is in the books:

86: Marquis Hayes LG
126: Matthew Butler 3T
164: Otito Ogbonnia 1T
165: Joshua Williams CB
227: Brad Hawkins S

Hayes could battle for the starting LG spot with Simpson

Butler and Ogbonnia would provide young depth and future potential at DT

Williams and Hawkins would provide young depth and future potential at DB

I think we only trade up if it's instant starter type of guy. I honestly think the only 3 spots where we need a starter is 

• LG- we never replaced Richie, and I don't think much of Simpson. If the plan is to keep Leatherwood at RT, the need is at LG and not RT. 
  • SS- I think Abram might be on his last legs. We might want another safety with alot of range and a stud in the passing game. Huron is old and coming off a bad year. Gillespie is an unknown and drafted by old personnel 
  • DE- Ferrell has been an underachiever for 3 years now. Can he magically put it together this year? who knows, could use someone to push him or take his spot by 2023

*there is still alot of edge talent, so I would not be mad at a trade up for one of those guys as Chandler Jones is 32. Edge is a strength of this draft class

Edited by Humble_Beast