2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

On 4/28/2022 at 7:49 PM, jimkelly02 said:

Good luck on the move!  Where in FL?

as a kid my mother would take us and my brother and sister to Florida every year in april for 3 weeks…. And after the first few years when I kicked and screamed and cried (I was like 8 lol) until I was allowed to stay back and watch the draft on TV… by the time i turned 12 it was like a known thing day 1 of the draft was a day off from Disney, etc because we’d be staying in the hotel to watch the draft.  It was even on my mother’s over organized daily vacation planner.  I’d wake up super early the next morning, break into the hotel’s arcade/game room because that’s where the USA Today Newspapers were delivered too and snag a copy and dive into the listing of all the picks.  I’d spend hours upon hours looking at the newspaper and looking up the players in the draft guides i brought.  Good memories…..

now you can get watch on your phone….. crazy how times change.

I’m moving in Fort Myers, My son and I have been watching the draft together since he was around five years old.

Edited by Bitty 2.0

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I was just about to post the same thing.  Slayer or Kinnard for Oline depth and make all of these guys fight it out for the two starting guard spots.  

I think both of those guys could be RT in a pinch as well. It would also be nice to get the LSU defensive tackle just so we know we have somebody waiting in the wings but it’s not a hard position to find either so we could also wait on him

• Like 1