Devante Adams watch thread

Humble_Beast

25 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Only uneducated fans attribute wins and losses/ SB victories on a QB.  Football is a team game.  That is football 101.  

Pinning Wins and Losses on Head Coaches and GM's I agree with but not on a QB.  That is downright foolish.

Iirc last year after every win you were in here bragging about carr maybe I’m wrong. 

6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Iirc last year after every win you were in here bragging about carr maybe I’m wrong. 

That wasn't me.  When he plays well I give him props and when he plays bad I will call him out.  

Considering how terrible our D was last year and how little proven talent he had to work with on O I feel that Carr had a fantastic year, a better year than Brady would have had with our team. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Only uneducated fans attribute wins and losses/ SB victories on a QB.  Football is a team game.  That is football 101.  

Pinning Wins and Losses on Head Coaches and GM's I agree with but not on a QB.  That is downright foolish.

Then why does every major publication, statistical database, and even the hall of fame use wins/losses as a major indicator for only coaches/quarterbacks? 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Then why does every major publication, statistical database, and even the hall of fame use wins/losses as a major indicator for only coaches/quarterbacks? 

They do according to who? lol Explain to me why Warren Moon is in the HOF with a losing career record? 

@Frankie2Gunz of the 28 QB's in the HOF only 2 have losing records, Joe Namath and Sonny Jurgensen, who both played when they had 1 bar face masks and won Super Bowls. 

https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/09/is-giants-qb-eli-manning-a-hall-of-famer-or-is-his-record-too-poor-i-asked-39-actual-voters-and-results-will-surprise-you.html

Manning’s career regular-season record of 116-116 is sunk by 47-66 since winning Super Bowl XLVI in February 2012. The last time Manning started a game with a .500 career record was Sept. 30, 2007, when he was 21-21.

Either way, Manning is a Hall of Fame outlier.

The two-time Super Bowl MVP will join Joe Namath (62-63-4) and Sonny Jurgensen (69-71-7) as the only modern quarterbacks inducted without a winning record. Or he will join Jim Plunkett as the only omitted quarterbacks with multiple Super Bowl wins.

Edited by NYRaider

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Wins/losses being attributed to the QB even has it's own wiki page, lol... @Frankie2Gunz @https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_career_quarterback_wins_leaders

Vinny holds the record for most losses at 134, Carr's almost half way there with 63 though!

Once again how do QB’s with losing records make it into the HOF with losing records if their success is based of Wins and Losses like you say?

If what you’re saying is true there should be zero QB’s in the HOF with losing records… 

According to your metrics Joe Flacco and Dave Kreig are better QB than both HOFers Warren Moon and Dan Fouts Hahahahah  You literally make zero sense and just spew out nonsense.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

13 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Once again how do QB’s with losing records make it into the HOF with losing records if their success is based of Wins and Losses like you say?

2/28 QB's that have made the HOF have losing records and they both played in the 60's and won Super Bowls...

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

2/28 QB's that have made the HOF have losing records and they both played in the 60's and won Super Bowls...

According to your metrics is Jim McMahon (higher career winning percentage and a SB victory) a better QB than Dan Marino and if not why?  They also both played in the same era.

Your posts are straight nonsense and lack logic......

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

According to your metrics is Jim McMahon (higher career winning percentage and a SB victory) a better QB than Dan Marino and if not why?  They also both played in the same era.

Your posts are straight nonsense and lack logic......

That's you cherry picking numbers to discredit wins and losses. McMahon was a journeyman with less than 100 starts that never had 2 consecutive seasons as a full time starter in his career. Carr is the only QB to lose as much as he has in a single spot and continue to be the starter, in the history of the sport.

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That's you cherry picking numbers to discredit wins and losses. McMahon was a journeyman with less than 100 starts that never had 2 consecutive seasons as a full time starter in his career. Carr is the only QB to lose as much as he has in a single spot and continue to be the starter, in the history of the sport.

Cherry picking stats lol I am trying to find logic to your nonsensical posts and I can’t  find any.  

You're trying to convince people on here that wins and losses are solely on a QB, according to you it's black and white.  Supporting cast is irrelevant according to your flawed logic, it's all on the QB, which is insane. 

I have proven your trash theory wrong time after time and you still are taking a rigid stance and continue to look foolish.  It's funny and sad at the same time.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

18 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Cherry picking stats lol I am trying to find logic to your nonsensical posts and I can’t  find any.  

You're trying to convince people on here that wins and losses are solely on a QB, according to you it's black and white.  Supporting cast is irrelevant according to your flawed logic, it's all on the QB, which is insane. 

I have proven your trash theory wrong time after time and you still are taking a rigid stance and continue to look foolish.  It's funny and sad at the same time.

Not solely on the QB but why is W/L only listed on a QB record?