Mafia Game: Mwils Sendoff! GAME OVER. jason (serial killer) wins!!

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think Naz and Daboyle need some heat.....like I was trying to do with Naz and nothing really came of it.  

your claim still does not sit well with me, but we can set that aside for now.

I have a town read on both Carl and Md4L, though less so on Md4L.    There was the later in the day vote on D1 that put Md4L in a tie.  I initially thought it was with like 15 minutes to go....so my initial read was Md4L being town, but it was actually a full hour before the deadline, so that was waned.   I did not like the deadline appearance of MD4L and Naz....almost on cue to see how things were going.

Gut call: Is nazgul town?

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Gut call: Is nazgul town?

no.   

That is mostly a read on he is inactive and generally not very helpful regardless of alignment with him.   So he rises to the top of the suspicion list until further information might be revealed

I guess I am not seeing the pro town in the read on Scoundrel.   He had a fake claim....as did Pickle who was also town.   So I am not sure how following that read well thought out.  

I switched to Nazgul in the final moments before switching back to scoundrel. Ultimately we were unable to come to census because the lack of trust within the thread. Upon further review it looks as if the only voting options were town.

no.   

That is mostly a read on he is inactive and generally not very helpful regardless of alignment with him.   So he rises to the top of the suspicion list until further information might be revealed

He’s been awol outside of his one posts. The other active players have also suggested this possibility.

@squire12 was killed

He was Scum!

Role:

Spoiler

<redacted>

in addition, you KNOW <redacted>

you win if at any point half of the living players have access to the mafia discord chat

name: Chaos

Power: Fakeclaim giver

Once per night, you must target a player. They will be given a Fakeclaim by me. The first Fakeclaim will be "Innocent(?) Child: Your alignment will be announced by the host in thread."

You will learn the text of the next fakeclaim when each day starts. If you fail to submit a target at night, one will be randomly chosen for you from among the eligible players. You may not attempt to target the the same player as the Mafia factional kill targets.

@carl_sjunior was killed!

He was a traitor aligned with scum!

role

Spoiler

You are: Disingenuous

You are aligned with scum, but not a part of the scum chat. you dont know who the scum are. You do know <redacted>

wincon: when the players in the scumchat make up half of the remaining living players.

ability:

Once per night you must target a player. If that player has any fakeclaims, they will become active powers instead. If you fail to submit a target for this ability, a target will be chosen at random.

fake claim

You know the following power is not held by a player:

Name: Put Me in Coach

ability:
 You are a backup Fakeclaim Detective. If a Fakeclaim Detective dies, you will gain the ability: "You may target a player every night. If that player has a mod provided fakeclaim, you will be told. Results come in the form "Your target [DOES/DOES NOT] have a mod provided fakeclaim or fakeclaims."

Day 4 starts now!

@Nazgul

@MD4L

@Daboyle

@jasonwbantle

if @Nazgul doesnt vote before noon, he will be replaced

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Reads in case I die

Town reads:   MD4L, Carl

scum reads:  Naz, daboyle, jason (in this order)

Safe to say this scum bag doesn’t matter lol in fact I’d go as far as to say that like we thought Naz and daboyle are scum and they knew it 

Edited by jasonwbantle