Mafia Game: Mwils Sendoff! GAME OVER. jason (serial killer) wins!!

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean about the only things that will save you at this point is answer the questions posed to you.   I think @The Orca posted a few.  

My question is

When do you decided on which one to be? 

Why do I need to do anything lol- half y’all haven’t even posted and I had 3 votes against me before I made my first post.

I chose the town one. That’s all y’all need to know tbh. If you wanna lynch me for no reason just prove me right that this site is a popularity contest Bc I haven’t misplayed anything or done anything wrong. But whatever

i was told to decide whenever but if wait too long and I die I lose all chance at having any ability at all and lose. So I kinda had to make the choice now Bc y’all are threatening to kill me b4 I even logged on

Edited by jasonwbantle

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Why do I need to do anything lol- half y’all haven’t even posted and I had 3 votes against me before I made my first post.

I chose the town one. That’s all y’all need to know tbh. If you wanna lynch me for no reason just prove me right that this site is a popularity contest Bc I haven’t misplayed anything or done anything wrong. But whatever

I believe you.   I'm leaning gopher bc he jumped off of you real quick and moved to me, seemed like he wanted to avoid lynching a potentially really good town role.  

11 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

i was told to decide whenever but if wait too long and I die I lose all chance at having any ability at all and lose. So I kinda had to make the choice now Bc y’all are threatening to kill me b4 I even logged on

Mafia is different than Survivor and BB, it is not a popularity contest per say. Its a pressure game trying to figure out what is unseen. You have claimed you were not town at the beginning of the game and that will scare some and lead to someone with that type of role being lynched early, especially when claimed. Has little to do with popularity at this point

So you are town now?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Yo, we gotta keep Jason around just for the luls.
Everyone else is boring af. Especially Scoundrel - who the **** is Scoundrel?

I thought you were close with him, he said you pooped in the bed last night.   

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1