2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

We finally hired a QB coach…

we promoted the TE coach to QB coach. 

he was an assistant QB coach for one year and that was ‘18 with the Vikings with a well established QB in Cousins. He never played the positions either.

no very excited by this move. Maybe it move the needle a little bit if the TEs developed but Hooper regressed greatly here, Njoku never really took that step to being a consistent TE. Bryant maybe but he would disappear at times as well

On 2/24/2022 at 1:40 AM, mtmmike said:

It's OK Bruce you guys get to run the board for the next 6 days then I will call your quotes for what they are.

You are not agreeing to disagree because you guys tomorrow with out me here will continue to make your historically weak arguments. 

So let me get this straight, Mike.

If I agree not to bad mouth Mayfield, does that require you to refrain from propping him up for us to agree to disagree?

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

You've been great, Mike. I've been doing alright out here in California.

Beautiful days fantastic sunsets here 

Football is suffering is path to the draft even on?

Anyways the stafford win in the Super bowl more than proves are point

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Eh... They asked if he believed in Baker and he said he believes in the Browns. Not a ringing endorsement.

He is a DE though so his endorsement doesn't really mean anything anyway.

It's more important what the coaches and front office thinks.

I'm sure the defense was frustrated with the offense late in the year (much like I'm sure the offense was frustrated with the defense early in the year and for the past several years).

47 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Eh... They asked if he believed in Baker and he said he believes in the Browns. Not a ringing endorsement.

He is a DE though so his endorsement doesn't really mean anything anyway.

It's more important what the coaches and front office thinks.

I'm sure the defense was frustrated with the offense late in the year (much like I'm sure the offense was frustrated with the defense early in the year and for the past several years).

he also said baker stuck by them so he sticks by baker, him saying he believes in the browns seems more to me that he says he believes the whole team is good enough to get to the playoffs

Edited by Dawgpoun8017