Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine picking a non rosterable player in the single digit rounds and tryna talk trash. That's adorable

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

He played 112 snaps on defense in 2019

He played 492 snaps in 2020 and had a 66.5 PFF score. Not amazing by any means but there are many other "name" guys out there with lesser scores. PFF isn't the end all be all by any means but if I'm doing an apples to apples comparison, there's something there. Maybe it's a great pick. Maybe it's terrible. 

It's my first year in this league and I'm learning the ropes on how it all works. 

Just now, Karnage84 said:

He played 492 snaps in 2020 and had a 66.5 PFF score. Not amazing by any means but there are many other "name" guys out there with lesser scores. PFF isn't the end all be all by any means but if I'm doing an apples to apples comparison, there's something there. Maybe it's a great pick. Maybe it's terrible. 

It's my first year in this league and I'm learning the ropes on how it all works. 

You do you. Just stating that the pff score which you spoke highly of in 2019 is based on a limited sample which would likely have been a lower score if he played more snaps just like this past season. 

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

It’s not and it is 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Really late on Ogbah, from where I thought he may go. I thought he'd go earlier.

If he can repeat this year, I'll be ecstatic. 

Emmanuel Ogbah [16 GS]: 62 tackles (16 stuffs), 1 coverage, 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery

I tried to keep Graham who did this:

Brandon Graham [16 GS]: 52 tackles (14 stuffs), 1 coverage, 7 sacks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

You do you. Just stating that the pff score which you spoke highly of in 2019 is based on a limited sample which would likely have been a lower score if he played more snaps just like this past season. 

If I average out his two scores - (76.5) he'd be the 6th highest rated LB for 2020. As it stands, that "abysmal" 66.5 is the 19th highest rated score for ALL designated LB's. 

You guys obviously have a better handle on how this sim works but the data has to come from somewhere and I'm using a tool to help me make some decisions as I navigate this. It's year 1. I'm not expecting to win the 'ship. 

Just now, Karnage84 said:

If I average out his two scores - (76.5) he'd be the 6th highest rated LB for 2020. As it stands, that "abysmal" 66.5 is the 19th highest rated score for ALL designated LB's. 

You guys obviously have a better handle on how this sim works but the data has to come from somewhere and I'm using a tool to help me make some decisions as I navigate this. It's year 1. I'm not expecting to win the 'ship. 

Always expect to win! Unless you’re pete 

Just now, swoosh said:

If he can repeat this year, I'll be ecstatic. 

Emmanuel Ogbah [16 GS]: 62 tackles (16 stuffs), 1 coverage, 5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery

I tried to keep Graham who did this:

Brandon Graham [16 GS]: 52 tackles (14 stuffs), 1 coverage, 7 sacks

I actually almost traded for - and kept - Ogbah, thinking he'd go earlier than this. I loved the stuffs, liked the sacks and really like his 2020 NFL numbers: 9 sacks are nice. If he has a strong year in 2021, his last three season sack numbers will be 5.5, 9 and [X]. Great production.

• Like 1