Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It's insane, when you think about it. There was a point in the not-too-distant past when Wentz was a legitimate MVP candidate, they were calling the state "Wentzylvania" on the radio and he was one of the brightest players at the position.

I remember making BIG offers for Wentz a few years ago.. Did the same for Cousins too

The Wentz pick is really good though. For this round, the chance that he recovers and becomes a top QB is way better than guys like Lance/Fields/etc in the first 5 picks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I remember making BIG offers for Wentz a few years ago.. Did the same for Cousins too

The Wentz pick is really good though. For this round, the chance that he recovers and becomes a top QB is way better than guys like Lance/Fields/etc in the first 5 picks

You're right, and especially for S23 and S24.

Just now, Karnage84 said:

He had an 86.6 PFF score in 2019. He's under 25. 

I don't know how this sim works exactly but I figure young guys who have produced are worthwhile picks. 

He's bad bro......He's bad.

He's the 4th best LB on the worst LB corps in the NFL if that gives you any idea.....

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Karnage84 starting this round you pick 2 players at a time. Choose another player (but not someone on my board) 

I've been told that I should try to avoid picking players on your board. 

Since I want to win, I definitely plan on doing that...

Shot-Across-the-Bow-Image.png

Edited by Karnage84
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I've been told that I should try to avoid picking players on your board. 

Since I want to win, I definitely plan on doing that...

Imagine picking a non rosterable player in the single digit rounds and tryna talk trash. That's adorable

14 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

He had an 86.6 PFF score in 2019. He's under 25. 

I don't know how this sim works exactly but I figure young guys who have produced are worthwhile picks. 

He played 112 snaps on defense in 2019