Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I think I've made some decent selections this draft

But this duo in the 11th are the first picks I've felt really good about in quite a few rounds

Isaiah Simmons is one of those that's hard not to consider, at least for me (and as of rounds ago). So much upside with that guy.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Isaiah Simmons is one of those that's hard not to consider, at least for me (and as of rounds ago). So much upside with that guy.

low risk draft slot.. should be at least replacement level S22.. massive sophomore upside 

he was one of my favorites in the 2020 draft, and sad that he didn't really live up in his rookie season

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

low risk draft slot.. should be at least replacement level S22.. massive sophomore upside 

he was one of my favorites in the 2020 draft, and sad that he didn't really live up in his rookie season

Eh, rookie seasons are tricky. I expect him to rebound in a big way.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I threw together a small list of coaches I wanted a few hours ago. After a quick scroll through the draft thread, I think they're all gone. 😂

Same.. I cringed pick by pick. McDermott was the last guy in that group

Still some decent ones left, but IMO McDermott was the last one before a small gap

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I threw together a small list of coaches I wanted a few hours ago. After a quick scroll through the draft thread, I think they're all gone. 😂

I'm pretty sure that no one has grabbed Chip Kelly yet. (I apologize in advance for name dropping.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm pretty sure that no one has grabbed Chip Kelly yet. (I apologize in advance for name dropping.)

I also don't know why people are complaining

Hue Jackson and his 0.088% last 3 years is still available also

• Like 1