Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

10 minutes late I'm afraid.

Remind me if you still want to do this after Week 4

Aren't these games supposed to happen on a week-by-week basis? It feels like week 3 was just dropped.

I might as well just wait until week 4 and determine what to do next.

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Aren't these games supposed to happen on a week-by-week basis? It feels like week 3 was just dropped.

I might as well just wait until week 4 and determine what to do next.

Every 3 days. Deadline for changes is noon the day before (I require flexibility simming them because my schedule is very busy). All dates are listed on the OP as well. Week 4 is tomorrow, Week 5 is Monday, Week 6 is next Thursday, etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Every 3 days. Deadline for changes is noon the day before (I require flexibility simming them because my schedule is very busy). All dates are listed on the OP as well. Week 4 is tomorrow, Week 5 is Monday, Week 6 is next Thursday, etc.

That's my fault - I hadn't looked at the schedule but was under the impression it was happening week by week. Every 3 days makes sense now.Ā 

Understood for the future.Ā 

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My mans out here shuffling chairs on the TitanicĀ 

You mean the team that was beat by a collective 5 points going into week 3 and a luck factor of - 0.728? The same team that would be 2-1 if it wasn't for one check down pass in the last few seconds of week 2?Ā 

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

You mean the team that was beat by a collective 5 points going into week 3 and a luck factor of - 0.728? The same team that would be 2-1 if it wasn't for one check down pass in the last few seconds of week 2?Ā 

Yes, that oneĀ