Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Woof Swoosh just hosed Mookie in that trade. Kelce is the most overrated player in the sim 

TE production hard to come by, Gilmore aging and coming off a non-elite season. Would hardly say I got hosed even if I lost the deal. 

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Woof Swoosh just hosed Mookie in that trade. Kelce is the most overrated player in the sim 

TE's as a whole seem to be equivalent to LB's in the sense they don't seem to make a big impact if we're looking at stats alone. Nacho said LB's are more valuable than they seem and I'd wager TE's are the same, although that can't be proven. 

TE's as a group aside, I'm not sure why you're singling out Kelce. He was nice for me last season.

Travis Kelce [16 GS]: 69 receptions for 839 yards (12.16 YPR, 58 LNG), 8 touchdowns, 4 drops, 1 fumble. 17 pancakes

Pretty sure he lead the league in pancakes and my running game feasted. Obviously it's not solely because of him, but it was encouraging to see. I haven't got great production out of any of my WR's, so I was happy with the 800 yards and 8 TD's.

The 3 tags hurts, but that's why he's even available. Happy to get Gilmore because my pass defense has been atrocious, but from a value standpoint, I'd say it's pretty close. Slight advantage to me due to perceived positional value in this league, which may or may not be valid. 

Edited by swoosh