Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Freaks and Geeks needed at least one more season. It took most of season one setting things up before it became good. But it got there and shouldn't have been cancelled. Now we're stuck with what could've been.

I need to go back and watch all of it. Thought it was good; just didn't see it though.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I need to go back and watch all of it. Thought it was good; just didn't see it though.

It takes so long to finally get good. Which might be why it got cancelled.

One of those "you've just gotta watch like 10 episodes before it gets good" kinda things.

6 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Gents - if these are the best offers you're tossing for Ridley then we gotta do better. You want a WR1 or not?

I'm posting here as a blanket message. These offers are trash. 

Then tell people what you want. I hate the “just make an offer” stance and then you get offended at an offer. No one wants to overpay.

Name a price and then people can negotiate. It doesn’t help that some WRs went for relatively cheap this offseason. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Then tell people what you want. I hate the “just make an offer” stance and then you get offended at an offer. No one wants to overpay.

Name a price and then people can negotiate. It doesn’t help that some WRs went for relatively cheap this offseason. 

I have what you want. You make the offer. If you're not willing to even make an offer then move on. 

It's not my fault you guys are afraid of overpaying and getting roasted in here by the masses. Man up and make an offer that you think is fair. 

It's also not my fault that Davante went for nothing and some other WRs went for nothing. I perceive Ridley as a top WR coming into this season and expect to be compensated as such. 

Edited by Scalamania
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I have what you want. You make the offer. If you're not willing to even make an offer then move on. 

It's not my fault you guys are afraid of overpaying and getting roasted in here by the masses. Man up and make an offer that you think is fair. 

It's also not my fault that Davante went for nothing and some other WRs went for nothing. I perceive Ridley as a top WR coming into this season and expect to be compensated as such. 

Entertaining a trade offer for Ridley....

lauren conrad not on the list GIF by The Hills

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Except the market has been dictated. That’s how it works. I made an offer to get talks going and you just roasted everyone’s offer in here, mine included. I just hate that stance.

”Make an offer”

”Oh that offer sucks”

That doesn’t help negotiations. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Except the market has been dictated. That’s how it works. I made an offer to get talks going and you just roasted everyone’s offer in here, mine included. I just hate that stance.

”Make an offer”

”Oh that offer sucks”

That doesn’t help negotiations. 

If the market for Ridley is less than what I believe his value is then I won't trade him. That's a no brainer for me. 

But most of you are afraid to make offers - whether it be because you're worried about getting roasted for overpaying or you're worried about getting roasted for make a trash offer or whatever other reason it may be. I hate that stance. 

"What do you want"

I want you to make a decent offer instead of wasting time by offering me something you know damn well I'm not going to accept. The only fools that accept those offers are the new owners when Ruskie gets in their DMs. 

This is not directly directed at you FYI.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

If the market for Ridley is less than what I believe his value is then I won't trade him. That's a no brainer for me. 

But most of you are afraid to make offers - whether it be because you're worried about getting roasted for overpaying or you're worried about getting roasted for make a trash offer or whatever other reason it may be. I hate that stance. 

"What do you want"

I want you to make a decent offer instead of wasting time by offering me something you know damn well I'm not going to accept. The only fools that accept those offers are the new owners when Ruskie gets in their DMs. 

This is not directly directed at you FYI.

I don't care about getting roasted, I don't want to way overpay. Say you only wanted a 1st+2nd, and I immediately say "I'll give you 1+2+3 and next years 1st". I just way overpaid for no reason. Regardless, I'm in your DMs lets negotiate lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I don't care about getting roasted, I don't want to way overpay. Say you only wanted a 1st+2nd, and I immediately say "I'll give you 1+2+3 and next years 1st". I just way overpaid for no reason. Regardless, I'm in your DMs lets negotiate lol

At the end of the day if you want said player you're going to overpay. There's really no way around that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

At the end of the day if you want said player you're going to overpay. There's really no way around that.

Who determines the value and in doing so, determine what is considered an overpayment? Your perception of value vs another person's is going to be different.