Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Nah cause we won a title instead of turding 3 points in the Super Bowl. Keep that energy though 

Y’all won but act like If you haven’t made the post season in 20 years lol.. Plus I took 50$ off one of your eagle compadres. Easiest 50$ since I’ve made my OF account. 

2 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

You broke Damien.. how dare you. He was a beast run blocking for me, but his 16 sacks were a tad annoying. Unfortunately for you, he is showing signs of worse performance in sacks & stuffs allowed 

Yeah, I'm a big fan of his (drafted him in BDL, and watched him perform well in Seattle). I was worried given his late draft status and only a rookie season under his belt, but felt his performance last season was reasonable enough, and that Mahomes would have the mobility to limit those sacks.

Definitely a case of overestimating a player due to my own personal views as well. Sucks, but I can't afford to ride it out and hope he turns it around. Maybe he'll continue to improve in the NFL and become a 1 tag keeper.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

You’re loving this huh. So fun lol. It’s like madden sim on crack.. But be careful of the darkness. 

You have no idea. This thing is exactly what I needed.

And, you're right: it's a lot like a Madden sim, but I can't skip forward a bunch of seasons. It makes each game matter that much more.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You're complaining about your pass defense that held Carr to this?

Derek Carr: 21/41 (51.22%, 66.01 Rating) for 249 yards, 2 touchdowns, 2 interceptions.

🤨

I was about to complain about Rodgers, but decided to check his stat line first: it was actually pretty decent in week 3. I gotta stop watching (and reacting) like a fan and use a more measured perspective.

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I feel like I've done this with half of my roster.

It’s completely normal. When I first started I had the 8th pick and wanted to draft Tavon so bad.. TG I didn’t lol. Think I went with Trent Williams.. You’ll learn and get better. You have to find the sweet spots of targeting players where you want. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Visiting my rents in Florida. Tropical storm coming later today so I’ll be stuck inside most of the day. 

I’ll try and do the first round of individual stats today while I ignore my family 

Ahh give me a kiss and a call if you need anything!