Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

21 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Got offered $30 for an image of a butt grab between you two next time. Y’all make it happen. 

How much for a clip of them cutting each other's toenails? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It would be a lie to say there was not a price for all of these things, but much like Remix and Calvin Ridley, I am likely asking too much. 

Bro tell me about it. Guy goes full body builder rage mode! I’m literally asking ill

give him whatever he wants.. Like he can ask me for my benzo, new Toyota, my house and Eagles pete C butt plug and he’s telling me he’s waiting on offers. Despite the offers being garbage. I’m like Breh.. just please talk to me I need human contact. I should have just traded broke back wentz to you Pete’s for Adam’s. But you’re a trash troll too, and it gets worst. You’re a drama teacher… Like what am I being surrounded by? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Bro tell me about it. Guy goes full body builder rage mode! I’m literally asking ill

give him whatever he wants.. Like he can ask me for my benzo, new Toyota, my house and Eagles pete C butt plug and he’s telling me he’s waiting on offers. Despite the offers being garbage. I’m like Breh.. just please talk to me I need human contact. I should have just traded broke back wentz to you Pete’s for Adam’s. But you’re a trash troll too, and it gets worst. You’re a drama teacher… Like what am I being surrounded by? 

I cannot explain why...

... but I laughed in public while reading this. It's some sort of majestic, drug-induced journey, written like a Hobbit-inspired novel; full of highs and lows, and suspense and thrills. And, the cliffhanger at the end...

I'm anxiously awaiting the sequel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I cannot explain why...

... but I laughed in public while reading this. It's some sort of majestic, drug-induced journey, written like a Hobbit-inspired novel; full of highs and lows, and suspense and thrills. And, the cliffhanger at the end...

I'm anxiously awaiting the sequel.

Every Tammy post is like watching a Kubrick film. Your confused, horrified, have no idea what just happened so at the end of the day you just pretend it meant something. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every Tammy post is like watching a Kubrick film. Your confused, horrified, have no idea what just happened so at the end of the day you just pretend it meant something. 

... but I love it. I want more. I'm not a reader, but, if he wrote a book, I'd absorb every single word.