Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

It was a tight game except for about 3 plays. You won, straight up. Hats off to you and your squad. 

Yup, you take away those 3 plays I scored touchdowns and you were right there 😎

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

<Insert complaints for people not wanting to overpay on trade offers>

<Insert complaints for people not making trade offers>

<Insert complaints for people not accepting trade offers>

This comment will not age well. 

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

Gg @TL-TwoWinsAway

Hide contents

I needed that. Offense played really well. Who knew it just took trading away the best TE in football. I figured it would be a shootout with Rodgers and defense did alright considering that. Gilmore seemed to have a nice day, but Pitts torched us. Stud. Lawrence finally broke out, but still waiting for Jarrett, Simmons, and Warner to do something.

Possession now belongs to the South Africa Woolly Mammoths.
Current score is South Africa Woolly Mammoths 21, Hanoi Viet Kongs 20. 

Q4, 13:43, 1st & 10 on the HAN 48: Josh Jacobs rushes up the middle for a gain of 7 yards. Tackle made by Kwity Paye.
Q4, 13:04, 2nd & 3 on the HAN 41: Tom Brady checks the ball down and completes to Travis Kelce for 5 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Patrick Queen, recovered by Kwity Paye. Returned for 16 yards. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

Gg @TL-TwoWinsAway

Hide contents

I needed that. Offense played really well. Who knew it just took trading away the best TE in football. I figured it would be a shootout with Rodgers and defense did alright considering that. Gilmore seemed to have a nice day, but Pitts torched us. Stud. Lawrence finally broke out, but still waiting for Jarrett, Simmons, and Warner to do something.

Great game! I'm glad Pitts finally made an appearance, but you shut us down late. Murray was a monster, and your offense is scary. I'll have to tinker.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imelda Staunton Goodbye GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

He actually didn't play poorly. Takitaki just gives me a slight bump in one area and I have some more pressing needs. Having a PS spot taken up by Zach Wilson has also not helped but he's a long term play. 

9 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

This comment will not age well. 

I don't publicly complain because someone didn't like the deal that was offered. I also won't complain because people don't want to give me their first born for an underperforming WR. 

You can put me "on your list" (that always works out well for people, historically) but it doesn't change the facts. 

• Like 1

Just now, Karnage84 said:

I don't publicly complain because someone didn't like the deal that was offered. I also won't complain because people don't want to give me their first born for an underperforming WR. 

You can put me "on your list" (that always works out well for people, historically) but it doesn't change the facts. 

Even with all of that being said, I have not chosen to exclude myself from working on a deal with anyone, including you @Scalamania. If a deal can be had in mutual interest and both teams benefit, then it makes sense. It's foolish to shut yourself off from opportunities to improve. 

• Like 2