Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I give:

1 tag and Derek Carr

you give:

S23 2nd round pick

Lets do this.

This is a grind that this league hasn't seen since Rammy tried to convince everyone he wasn't tanking in like S7. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Thanks for the invite! I don't think I have the time for this this season, though perhaps next. It sounds fun.

Respect it, but it truly isn't that much of a time commitment outside of the draft. After that you have to do is watch the games unfold and set sliders. But even if you don't set sliders it isn't a huge deal. I didn't change my sliders for like half the season.

You don't have to write the Great American novel everytime you play a game like some other sim leagues that shall remain nameless 🤓

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Respect it, but it truly isn't that much of a time commitment outside of the draft. After that you have to do is watch the games unfold and set sliders. But even if you don't set sliders it isn't a huge deal. I didn't change my sliders for like half the season.

You don't have to write the Great American novel everytime you play a game like some other sim leagues that shall remain nameless 🤓

BDL BDL BDL

2 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

What I miss? 12 pages have flown by and really beat from softball to sift through.

Did we fill the league?

Dows RMIB regret being hosed again?

Anymore trades happen?

You tried to hose him with just three firsts