Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, El Ramster said:

Because scoundrel is a trash troll and won’t make any more trades. 

I make all the trades. I even pmed Pwny after saying I would still move #1. But he is correct I know what he is willing to send so why would I take so little?

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Sure, I’m just making it crystal clear there was no personal vendetta here.

I’m just messing with you my guy. It’s a free country and we can do as we like. I think the issue is(not with me) was that there wasn’t a counter offer. Pwn went low to see if you’ll take the trade offer(saving resources) while if you replied he would have added more. Nothing wrong here I’m just busting balls. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

I’m just messing with you my guy. It’s a free country and we can do as we like. I think the issue is(not with me) was that there wasn’t a counter offer. Pwn went low to see if you’ll take the trade offer(saving resources) while if you replied he would have added more. Nothing wrong here I’m just busting balls. 

And that’s the risk you take

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I make all the trades. I even pmed Pwny after saying I would still move #1. But he is correct I know what he is willing to send so why would I take so little?

You’ve never traded with me. Throw me a cookie?

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

but I already said I would take that offer if it was the best, and there was no counteroffer. Scoundrel’s offer only existed if I took it on the spot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What I don’t understand is why can’t pwny/flux offer mega deal to Scoundrel? Considering how “little” he traded for TLaw he can make out like a bandit. Unless he thinks TLaw is destined to be GOAT, Burrow + 7 1sts seems hard to turn down.

I haven't decided if I'm coming back yet or not. I do want to help nacho and there's a bit of an itch to return, but I also don't want a situation like the last few seasons I was in the league where I was just going through the motions because that's not fair to others in the league. The last season in particular I didn't really even pay attention at all. Being co-owner was enticing because it alleviated a lot of that concern. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

And that’s the risk you take

Sure. I’m just pointing out the obvious. I don’t want moss to feel like a bad guy. The dude just wanted to get this over with as fast as possible. Still he could have gotten more. But this is more a salud to you for being a good trash troll. But if he’s happy and you’re happy! Then everything is good. 

• Like 2

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I haven't decided if I'm coming back yet or not. I do want to help nacho and there's a bit of an itch to return, but I also don't want a situation like the last few seasons I was in the league where I was just going through the motions because that's not fair to others in the league. The last season in particular I didn't really even pay attention at all. Being co-owner was enticing because it alleviated a lot of that concern. 

I think we have a duty to remain here. Even to just put a active roster. Everyone wanted a team when the league was active! Now that there’s a clear as day decay! We should repay that token. You’re not forced to of course! But I feel like it’s our duty as vets. I’m just a loyal person. Even after last years nightmares season! I’m back for more punches and disses. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

but I already said I would take that offer if it was the best, and there was no counteroffer. Scoundrel’s offer only existed if I took it on the spot. 

the thing that throws me off is that you approached Scoundrel with that offer, but didn't respond to the two Jags fans when the player in question is probably already the most hyped Jags player in the team's history.

• Like 1

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

the thing that throws me off is that you approached Scoundrel with that offer, but didn't respond to the two Jags fans when the player in question is probably already the most hyped Jags player in the team's history.

You guys still win in real life. What size did you order your Tebow jersey? 4xl!?