Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

3 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ha, I did. A great read for sure.

I'm convinced that it's sort of like jail: befriend the new guy in the hopes that he'll give you his commissary (draft picks/keeper tags), then shank him when you no longer have a use for him (the season). I'm just trying to stay valuable until the shankin' starts.

I don’t know who all has been in your ear already but when I was new many moons ago, I can say in hindsight @bucsfan333 was the owner who was just genuinely helping me out and come to think of it he has yet to receive any benefit from that.

• Like 1

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don’t know who all has been in your ear already but when I was new many moons ago, I can say in hindsight @bucsfan333 was the owner who was just genuinely helping me out and come to think of it he has yet to receive any benefit from that.

Yep, he has definitely been one (of many) to write with advice and guidance. It's pretty great, in this competitive environment, to have those that'll help others out for nothing in return.

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e995f21b2cc36ebd96

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yep, he has definitely been one (of many) to write with advice and guidance. It's pretty great, in this competitive environment, to have those that'll help others out for nothing in return.

You're in my division too.

ComposedGrayBighornsheep-size_restricted

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Scoundrel*: 26-38-1, 40.77% 

Makes sense.

Hey to be fair I didn’t pay attention at all the first three seasons in the league. And that tie is kind of sexy I don’t remember that happening.

6 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Hey to be fair I didn’t pay attention at all the first three seasons in the league. And that tie is kind of sexy I don’t remember that happening.

Season 18, Week 14. You tied the Chicago Fire by an outrageous score of 42-42. Jared Goff and Cam Newton threw for a combined nine touchdown passes, but no one could get it done in OT.

Of note: the legendary kicker Justin Tucker of the Chicago Fire had missed an extra point earlier in the game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Season 18, Week 14. You tied the Chicago Fire by an outrageous score of 42-42. Jared Goff and Cam Newton threw for a combined nine touchdown passes, but no one could get it done in OT.

Of note: the legendary kicker Justin Tucker of the Chicago Fire had missed an extra point earlier in the game.

Legendary