Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Seems like too much work.

draft takes up the most time.. its only a 2 week process though, and if you don't want to do a ton of planning ahead even that really only takes ~5 minutes per day to look through the available players and choose one.

during the season, you can do as little as check in on the scores for ~5 minutes every 3 days, or pop in for some banter

the total minimum time requirement is literally a couple of hours per season, spread over a couple months, tbh

but you get what you put into it

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

also.. can I say that for S21, when the draft FINISHED, the discussion thread was on page 71

this season we are on page 73 as keepers lock

#leagueisdying

You're welcome

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Got in contact with two guys who might wanna take over the team. Whoever gets here first I guess.

I can dig through NFL gen or something and send a couple more tags if none of the others land

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If we still need someone, a friend of mine from the Lions form (and fantasy football) - @Karnage84 - has said that he'd join. He's an active owner and a really good guy.

When I figure out what VENMO is and how to use it... I will pay you handsomely for this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If we still need someone, a friend of mine from the Lions form (and fantasy football) - @Karnage84 - has said that he'd join. He's an active owner and a really good guy.

Since today was the deadline, I'm in desperation mode. Whoever gets here first and claims & sets the keepers will get it.

That said, new blood for GMs the Waiting List would be nice regardless.

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean I am considering the source here......

• Like 1