Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

If you need me I’m inIf you need me I’m in

Thanks for the offer but we did just find someone. That said, if you're interested I would really like to actuall yhave a waiting list to avoid these instances in the future.

In the meantime, you might be able to join another team as a GM (co-owner)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Alright.

For ease I'm quoting the relevant bits of the OP. This is your team:

Basically you need to divide 20 Keeper tags amongst those players using these rules:

Within the hour would be appreciated so I can get working on Draft Thread stuff.

Do we have a definition for High Upkeep/Medium Upkeep, etc.? What do the tags specifically do?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thanks for the offer but we did just find someone. That said, if you're interested I would really like to actuall yhave a waiting list to avoid these instances in the future.

I'm cool with a co-owner although neither of us have any clue WTH we're doing. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@RTTRUTH if you are interested and want to be my co-owner I am happy to have you. A spot will likely open up next season so you can follow along with me this season if you want

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Do we have a definition for High Upkeep/Medium Upkeep, etc.? What do the tags specifically do?

I just posted what they are - its determined by position.

This league uses Tags instead of a salary cap and contracts to determine which players you keep from season to season. Didnt want to make this league too complicated. Right now the draft is about to begin which also simulates free agency. But first, teams must decide which players to keep. You do that by assigning keeper tags on them. Each team has 20 per season but they can be traded.

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

Just basically what positions are more valuable cost more tags to keep.

The tags allow you to keep players.

You have 20 tags to use total. More impactful positions cost more tags (QB's 4) (WR, RB, T, Pass Rusher, CB's -3) etc.

All rookies from last NFL season count as 1 and all players on your PS count as 1 

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Welcome to the league! If I were you, here is who I would tag on your roster. But feel free to look at it yourself and have others tell me how wrong I am

Rodgers (4)

Chubb (7)

Theilen (10)

Aiyuk (11)

Trent Williams (14)

Orlando Brown (17)

Chandler Jones (20) 

Conversely, I'd argue Amos+PS over Orlando.. but I do agree that the other 17 tags are no brainers

Just now, Tk3 said:

Conversely, I'd argue Amos+PS over Orlando.. but I do agree that the other 17 tags are no brainers

Yeah an argument to be made for Amos for sure. There wasn't anyone one the PS that really looked keeper worthy at all and since he doesn't have time to try and trade any tags away I figured that would be the best combo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Nobody worthy of being a keeper on the PS, so it comes down to Amos or Orlando. Close call. Best move would be tagging Amos and then Nacho letting him trade me 1 tag for a mid-round pick. 🤠

Just now, swoosh said:

Nobody worthy of being a keeper on the PS, so it comes down to Amos or Orlando. Close call. Best move would be tagging Amos and then Nacho letting him trade me 1 tag for a mid-round pick. 🤠

YOu will get nothing and like it

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I'm ashamed I actually ended up keeping a coach. Couldn't find one last tag. 

Honestly, didn't know you were still looking (probably my fault for not knowing)

Maybe I could have bled you for more than Counselor with the Murray/tag