Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This is where I struggle. (And I'm new, so there's that.)

In the S21 draft, there were 10 "edge" players drafted before Kerrigan: Ngakoue, Graham, Griffen, Ingram, Allen, Flowers, Hendrickson, Houston, Clowney and Chubb. (I did my best to get them all. If I missed one, it was not intentional.) Kerrigan handily outperformed all of the ones not in bold.

Using the benefit of hindsight, he either outplayed his 3rd round position, or those eight players were reaches, right?

the draft is an inefficient process

Just now, Tk3 said:

Yup, like the real draft. Everyone thinks who they are drafting is great value and who they don't want is a terrible pick but odds are 50% are wrong on both sides, so take who you want and who you believe in.

• Like 1

Is naming players the new meta?

Is the "name dropping is taboo" complaint out of fashion?!?

If so... I have a list of players who are REALLY good that you all should draft

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This is where I struggle. (And I'm new, so there's that.)

In the S21 draft, there were 10 "edge" players drafted before Kerrigan: Ngakoue, Graham, Griffen, Ingram, Allen, Flowers, Hendrickson, Houston, Clowney and Chubb. (I did my best to get them all. If I missed one, it was not intentional.) Kerrigan handily outperformed all of the ones not in bold.

Using the benefit of hindsight, he either outplayed his 3rd round position, or those eight players were reaches, right?

Don’t second guess it. He does perform well in the sim. It will be based off how aggressive you set your defense to as well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Of this, there is no doubt. And, really, that's what I like most about this league. (Not including the banter.)

I'm just trying to gain a better understanding of things as I go. When a rookie is drafted, the owner is criticized because there were players that would've provided a more immediate impact. When you take a player that had the best stats at his position, it also seems to be a reach. Just trying to figure it out.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Is naming players the new meta?

Is the "name dropping is taboo" complaint out of fashion?!?

If so... I have a list of players who are REALLY good that you all should draft

Gimme a minute. I'll post my bb.

• Like 1