• 76ers in 5
    • 76ers in 6
    • 76ers in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

3 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Maybe you’re right they’re too young to try to and contend now but in my mind Trae Young is ready to contend if he had a better team around him. He’s that prolific. Mahomes of the NBA.

No, hes not. Hes a really good player that needs to be just a little bit more efficient to be a top 10, top 5 player. But hes not Mahomes, like at all. 

And hes got a very good team around him, no clue what youre talking about there. obviously they would need another superstar to be real contenders, but John Collins is very, very good. As is Capela and Bogie. Huerter is a valuable piece for any playoff team, Gallo and Lou Will can get you buckets off the bench... I mean, really, what are you talking about? They need another superstar to be perennial contenders but thats really about it.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

No, hes not. Hes a really good player that needs to be just a little bit more efficient to be a top 10, top 5 player. But hes not Mahomes, like at all. 

And hes got a very good team around him, no clue what youre talking about there. obviously they would need another superstar to be real contenders, but John Collins is very, very good. As is Capela and Bogie. Huerter is a valuable piece for any playoff team, Gallo and Lou Will can get you buckets off the bench... I mean, really, what are you talking about? They need another superstar to be perennial contenders but thats really about it.

Hunter is also very good.

53 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Where did I say anything about the total minutes played? Or did I mention the effort they had to put in at the end. As I already said, pretty clearly actually, the traps, blitzes, scrambles that Philly put in to end the game is what Im referring to. Its not really even arguable that Philly put in a ton of effort and energy to close out the game, the only question is do they rebound enough physically so that it doesnt leak into game 2. As I already said, if I was Philly id rest Embiid regardless, he tweaked his knee in the 4th (i think?) and they play Tuesday. Take the extra rest and worst case, hope you can win 4 out of 5 against the lesser team.

This is a terrible argument. What's the difference between effort to start a game and effort at the end of a game? Literally nothing.

2 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

This is terrible. Will he even be better than Dame? Trae is a very good player.

Bruh is trae even older now than dame was as a rookie?

Hell yea he’s going to be better. He jus averaged 35/10 this season and his carrying his team into the conference finals.

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

This is a terrible argument. What's the difference between effort to start a game and effort at the end of a game? Literally nothing.

and youre being (hopefully) intentionally obtuse. I never said it matters when the effort was put in, it just so happens for philly that that had to do that at the end of the game. But the timing doesnt matter and I never said it did. So......

8 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Hell yea he’s going to be better. He jus averaged 35/10 this season and his carrying his team into the conference finals.

stop. you dont know what youre talking about. 

38 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

and youre being (hopefully) intentionally obtuse. I never said it matters when the effort was put in, it just so happens for philly that that had to do that at the end of the game. But the timing doesnt matter and I never said it did. So......

So then the argument of effort was just a lazy one you threw out? That or you're walking back on your own argument. Which is it?

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

The Hawks aren't winning this series and Dame has been to the WCF before, lol. Trae is good but he beat the Knicks who's best player was Derrick Rose. 

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

You keep saying that. He averaged 25 and 9.

Still fantastic numbers, especially for his age, but not all-time crazy like you keep posting.