• 76ers in 5
    • 76ers in 6
    • 76ers in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

13 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You keep saying that. He averaged 25 and 9.

Still fantastic numbers, especially for his age, but not all-time crazy like you keep posting.

Sry I'm confusing what he just did to the 1st seed with the regular season. It doesn't even matter. Trae is a better passer than Lillard and Curry and his gravity is the same if not greater. And he's 22. He's better.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Sry I'm confusing what he just did to the 1st seed with the regular season. It doesn't even matter. Trae is a better passer than Lillard and Curry and his gravity is the same if not greater. And he's 22. He's better.

Young's assist numbers are better but he also has the ball in his hands at all times. Curry's assist numbers would be higher if he hadn't played with Draymond his whole career who has averaged like 7+ apg.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Young's assist numbers are better but he also has the ball in his hands at all times. Curry's assist numbers would be higher if he hadn't played with Draymond his whole career who has averaged like 7+ apg.

Yea his PPG might be higher too if he wasn't playing with Klay Thompson or Kevin Durant. And he's also Dell Curry's son. We get it. I just don't see what's so great about Steph Curry overall. He's a great shooter thats it. Trae's got next and he's better.

Steph Curry and Dame Lillard have more prestige than they deserve due to their marksmanship. Curry's job on the Warriors was easy and Lillard's career highlight was outdueling Westbrick in the first round. These guys aren't that great. Trae Young and Luka got next and it's time to move on.

2 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Steph Curry and Dame Lillard have more prestige than they deserve due to their marksmanship. Curry's job on the Warriors was easy and Lillard's career highlight was outdueling Westbrick in the first round. These guys aren't that great. Trae Young and Luka got next and it's time to move on.

Talk up the young bloods all you want...but don't be dumb doing it by criticizing all-time greats.

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

So then the argument of effort was just a lazy one you threw out? That or you're walking back on your own argument. Which is it?

WHat are you even talking about? You either severely misunderstood or misrepresented what I said, and now youre, well, Im not sure exactly what youre trying to do. This isnt hard man, it really isnt. Philly put in a LOT of effort at the end of the game with the press, traps and constant scrabbling. That effort is rarely seen for a long stretch (and sometimes at all tbh) and they still lost. Its possible that they are a drained for game 2. Very, very, very simple.

22 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Talk up the young bloods all you want...but don't be dumb doing it by criticizing all-time greats.

It's no disrespect it's just a full understanding of the situation. Klay Thompson was the best/most dangerous Warrior. Then they got Durant and he was the best Warrior. Without those two they weren't even in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Yea his PPG might be higher too if he wasn't playing with Klay Thompson or Kevin Durant. And he's also Dell Curry's son. We get it. I just don't see what's so great about Steph Curry overall. He's a great shooter thats it. Trae's got next and he's better.

Trae Young has accomplished nothing in the league. Curry led the Warriors to a title before Durant and is essentially the only PG in decades to lead a team to a title. 

40 minutes ago, Kirill said:

It's no disrespect it's just a full understanding of the situation. Klay Thompson was the best/most dangerous Warrior. Then they got Durant and he was the best Warrior. Without those two they weren't even in the playoffs.

And didn't you just say like 2 pages ago that Atlanta needs to trade their young players so they can acquire a real superstar? If Trae's so great why does he need another star to win a title? 

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Well that just made my head hurt.

This is my exit. Have fun.

44 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Well that just made my head hurt.

This is my exit. Have fun.

That was what Steven Adams said after they beat us in the playoffs and I thought about it and yea he's right. Klay is every bit the shooter Curry is, is less reckless with the basketball, and guards the other teams best player every night. See what happened this season? No Klay = no playoffs.

3 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

WHat are you even talking about? You either severely misunderstood or misrepresented what I said, and now youre, well, Im not sure exactly what youre trying to do. This isnt hard man, it really isnt. Philly put in a LOT of effort at the end of the game with the press, traps and constant scrabbling. That effort is rarely seen for a long stretch (and sometimes at all tbh) and they still lost. Its possible that they are a drained for game 2. Very, very, very simple.

My point is and remains this is a piss poor argument. Arguing that 4 minutes of press defense, regardless of when it occured in a game, is going to make a team tired for the next game is a bad argument. period. Is it possible Philly is drained for Game 2? Sure. It's also possible Atlanta doesn't shoot 40% from 3 on 50 attempts. Also possible neither team shoots 20+ free throws. Anything is literally possible. It's a bad argument is my point.

4 hours ago, Kirill said:

That was what Steven Adams said after they beat us in the playoffs and I thought about it and yea he's right. Klay is every bit the shooter Curry is, is less reckless with the basketball, and guards the other teams best player every night. See what happened this season? No Klay = no playoffs.

Is Steven Adams opinion the gospel? Klay is a great player but Curry is one of the greatest players in the history of the sport.