Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

28 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Is Morgan going to be the pre-season 1 version in FTWD (before he met Rick)?

Or after meeting Rick, but before later rejoining the group?

I don't see how either fits, given the timeline and location of the respective series.

4 hours ago, cddolphin said:

I don't see how either fits, given the timeline and location of the respective series.

Just because they are filming in Texas, it doesn't mean they are "in" Texas.  :) 

As I said earlier, I think it'll be Morgan encountering perhaps the biggest villanous group.  

morgan-the-walking-dead.png

9 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Just because they are filming in Texas, it doesn't mean they are "in" Texas.

I mean, aren't they literally on opposite coasts? Rick is in the Georgia area, the other show takes place in SoCal / Mexico. Unless Morgan travels from coast to coast and back within a year or two (?)

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I mean, aren't they literally on opposite coasts? Rick is in the Georgia area, the other show takes place in SoCal / Mexico. Unless Morgan travels from coast to coast and back within a year or two (?)

They've moved production to FTWD to Austin, Texas.  He wouldn't have to be heading to the coast.  Austin may have given them tax credits that allow them to say that they are in any state.  Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama who knows.  

13 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Isn't FTWD someplace in Texas? Perhaps FTWD moves more East in the future and thats when they encounter Morgan.

13 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

They've moved production to FTWD to Austin, Texas.  He wouldn't have to be heading to the coast.  Austin may have given them tax credits that allow them to say that they are in any state.  Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama who knows.  

w-what? I'm talking about in-universe.

19 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Isn't FTWD someplace in Texas? Perhaps FTWD moves more East in the future and thats when they encounter Morgan.

LA ---> Mexico as far as I'm aware, I believe in the last episode the leader of that biker gang mentioned somewhere in Texas as their destination, it's certainly feasible they head in that direction.

I thought a FtWD was coming to tWD and not vice-versa lol.

So we didn't see Morgan for quite some time. Did he travel out there? Did FtWD come to him? Will Duane still be alive? It'll be interesting to see what they're going to do w/ this. Hopefully they don't get too far off track of where FtWD is going though b/c that show has a ton of momentum right now and I hope they don't try to force Morgan into it and disrupt it.

Archived