Walking Dead season 8 (no comic stuff)

Malfatron

34 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Did it happen when he was helping Siddiq?

I think that's what he said. I was confused as well. Have to go back and rewatch but my wife said "it must've happened when that one fell on Carl" so if her memory is right, that was it.

Definitely didn't see that coming and I can't see how anyone could have except I vaguely remember Chandler saying he wanted to remove himself from the show to attend college or something like that. This was a few years ago though

I swear this half of the season, it's like they let Michael Bay's kid direct the action scenes. "OK Guys now we're going to have them run this way and there's going to be a lot of gunfire, bullets everywhere *pew*, *pew*, *pew*, then they're gonna run over here where there's more bullets and guns and people going crazy!! Then Carl's going to run all over the place and things are going to randomly start blowing up like *BWOOSH!!!!* and then the houses start blowing up and there's just mad chaos everywhere!!!"

I liked the episode minus all that BS. Carl dying is really the wild card here. Not sure where they're going to go as a result. I just hope we don't get Rick after Lori dying Rick. No bueno.

6 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I swear this half of the season, it's like they let Michael Bay's kid direct the action scenes. "OK Guys now we're going to have them run this way and there's going to be a lot of gunfire, bullets everywhere *pew*, *pew*, *pew*, then they're gonna run over here where there's more bullets and guns and people going crazy!! Then Carl's going to run all over the place and things are going to randomly start blowing up like *BWOOSH!!!!* and then the houses start blowing up and there's just mad chaos everywhere!!!"

I liked the episode minus all that BS. Carl dying is really the wild card here. Not sure where they're going to go as a result. I just hope we don't get Rick after Lori dying Rick. No bueno.

Agreed x 1000.  

The show needs to move the Negan story forward.  This helps.  Someone important needs to die in a battle this big.   As long as they don’t jump the shark and go Last of Us Carl’s death is much needed. Except if Rick goes in the tank.  No thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

In the real world..if a zombie apocalypse was real...they'd  have to do it like a reality show and have new characters every 4 weeks.No one would last a year traveling etc.

And in the real world, a dumb *** with   a bat wouldn't last 2 weeks as a leader. His *** would have been shot already.

No one would stand out as a leader and communities wouldn't' war.  They'd  do everything in their power to unite. 

That said..after they killed Glenn lol I said -f this show. I think that's the weirdest thing I've ever seen, even in theatre movies.

I've only watched it purely for one reason: how do they end the whole thing?  All tv is stupid..but there's  some shows I choose to watch for  the hell of it. This show us dumb and repetitive and zombies are so last year lol.

I never watched Breaking Bad

A show about an old drug dealer dying of cancer? Really? No thanks.thats too morbid. I heard it was ending so I watched  the last two episodes just to see what it was all about. 

I like costume,history period pieces now. Like..Taboo, Versailles, Vikings, knightfall, that Washington spies series recently.half those  shows suck too but I just like imagining the time period lol.

At least they finally have Rick not wearing clean white t shirts every week lol

Archived