• Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7

15 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You don't have home court this series, so you're going to have to win on the road at some point and Utah isn't an easy place to win and you just let opportunity slip through your fingers with no Conley who is also more likely to come back sooner than Ibaka is. 

Oh

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Mavericks were a below average defensive team with no one else that could score. 

Right I feel the same way but I also predicted the clippers to win the chip pre harden to the Nets so that doesn’t change anything out west.

so I understand the conventional wisdom but I’m usually right about those preseason predictions so I’m not putting the nail in the clipper coffin yet 

32 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Right I feel the same way but I also predicted the clippers to win the chip pre harden to the Nets so that doesn’t change anything out west.

so I understand the conventional wisdom but I’m usually right about those preseason predictions so I’m not putting the nail in the clipper coffin yet 

You don’t know anything about basketball 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Camera angle seems weird right?

They keep moving it around and doing the sky cam thing lol. NBA games don't need all these different camera angles unless we aren't live and are trying to do different shots for replays.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

They keep moving it around and doing the sky cam thing lol. NBA games don't need all these different camera angles unless we aren't live and are trying to do different shots for replays.

There we go. Couldn't remember what they called it. Sky cam has no business in the NBA. 

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Staples Center really is a library.

From what I heard its supposedly 9,500 fans which is the most Staples has had this postseason, but still pales in comparison to the 18k in Utah.

Also, its the Clippers lol. There are probably a good amount of Jazz fans in attendance too like NY. Wouldn't surprise me if there was some Lakers fans in attendance too just cause its a fairly cheap playoff ticket to root against the Clippers.