• Jazz in 4
    • Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7

I hate the Paul George criticism and it really just shows the power of narrative in sports. He’s a shot maker. Sometimes he’s gonna make shots and sometimes he ain’t yet when he doesn’t we put it down to mental frailty as opposed to just not making shots. Yet when Dame isn’t making his shots for instance we don’t do the same. Sports analysis for you.

Edited by Kip Smithers

1 hour ago, Kip Smithers said:

I hate the Paul George criticism and it really just shows the power of narrative in sports. He’s a shot maker. Sometimes he’s gonna make shots and sometimes he ain’t yet when he doesn’t we put it down to mental frailty as opposed to just not making shots. Yet when Dame isn’t making his shots for instance we don’t do the same. Sports analysis for you.

What world do you live in? People dog the living **** out of Dame. 

27 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Did you even read what I said? My goodness. 2 for 2.

And Dame doesn’t even get near as much as PG. Stop cappin.

Yeah you live in lala land homie. They both get slandered to the high heavens and both because they don't perform when it matters. PG gets his **** from the comments he makes post game. That's a bad shot. 

I'm sorry you can't comprehend ****. Seems like a personal problem. But keep quoting people outta context to make yourself feel smarter. 

Edited by beekay414

One is Pandemic P, the other Hot 97 Hinrich. Think you need to actually spend time on Twitter/the internet before you try to say something like that **** above. No "cappin" here. Both get straight slandered to pieces come playoff time. Bruh where the **** were you when Dame deferred to CJ in OT2 after going off for 50? Dude got WRECKED on Twitter for that. At least pretend you know what the **** you're talking about. 

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

I wish NBA players knew they had such a warrior fighting for their internet reps on FF.

Paul George brought it upon himself, man. Lillard has backed up his talk and reputation time and time again. George's teams keep underachieving after his talk. You really can't see the difference?

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Y’all can hate the watch I wore tonight worth what you make in 2 years 

Folks can spend their cash as they see fit - but in this specific regard, I'd never invest highly on something (that's become.....) as "frivolous" as a watch.

We're surrounded by the time. It's everywhere.

If the watch's only purpose is to tell me the time of day in my average kinda day - and its not some super charged technology I use while deep sea diving (or some other specialty need) - it's function has been supplanted by a long list of data sources and keeping updated on the time of day has probably never been easier.

Along those lines.....I bet there were more than a few Jazz players tossing/turning last night - and looking at their alarm clocks - cause they couldn't seem to find sleep.

Game 4 will be huge. Utah needs to get (and stay) healthy.

Edited by Leader

24 FGA for Kawhi and 58% shooting. He needs to bring that mentality every single night instead of the passiveness we saw in Games 1+2. When he starts believing he's the best 2 way player in the game, he plays like it and the Clippers follow suit. He goes flat and the rest of the team is scrambling for a leader. 

Game 4 is huge. If Utah wins, the series is over. If LAC wins, it's essentially a 3 game series, but Conley will be returning at some point. 

And to anyone here actually looking to talk about the series, just ignore the @NYRaider. It's no longer about the Jazz at this point, it's just trolling for engagement. Let the child throw his tantrum and he will tire out. The rest of us can enjoy talking about the series like adults.

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah you live in lala land homie. They both get slandered to the high heavens and both because they don't perform when it matters. PG gets his **** from the comments he makes post game. That's a bad shot. 

I'm sorry you can't comprehend ****. Seems like a personal problem. But keep quoting people outta context to make yourself feel smarter. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I wish NBA players knew they had such a warrior fighting for their internet reps on FF.

Paul George brought it upon himself, man. Lillard has backed up his talk and reputation time and time again. George's teams keep underachieving after his talk. You really can't see the difference?

Backed up his talk by playing well in the first round? Yeah right. Dame hits a couple of buzzer beaters in the first round and he’s all of a sudden proven? What the heck. 

My point isn’t as to why PG gets criticised. I know why he gets mocked. My point is that when he doesn’t play well, he gets labelled soft or mentally frail

If Mitchell is really dinged up, that's a major shift in this series.  Healthy (as healthy as you can be anyways) Mitchell, returning Clarkson, Utah's still firmly in control.   Both out, or well below their usual selves.....series back on.