• Jazz in 5
    • Jazz in 6
    • Jazz in 7
    • Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7

18 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Conley getting the Toradol shot for game 5 if they lose tonight. 

CP3 busted up his shoulder and still carried Phoenix, Luka hurt his neck and still put it on the line, Embiid has a slight tear in his knee and is carrying Philly. Conley had a minor hamstring strain 2 weeks ago and refuses to play. 

9 hours ago, showtime said:

I'd like Utah to win this series. It's really cool seeing two "new" teams in the WCF (Suns and hopefully Jazz). Really sucks that Conley is hurt.

IIRC if the Clippers make it this would be the first year they've ever made the WCF. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

CP3 busted up his shoulder and still carried Phoenix, Luka hurt his neck and still put it on the line, Embiid has a slight tear in his knee and is carrying Philly. Conley had a minor hamstring strain 2 weeks ago and refuses to play. 

Utah hasn’t needed him yet with the way Mitchell is playing.  

51 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

IIRC if the Clippers make it this would be the first year they've ever made the WCF. 

I just meant more of the two teams in the west people have favored the last two seasons has been the Lakers and Clippers. It would be cool to see Phoenix and Utah because most people didn't pick them to go the Finals before the season started.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wouldn’t be go to a team with cap space?

Who knows, he's 33 and has already made over $200M over the course of his career. Maybe we can sign and trade him somewhere and get a player who will actually play when the games count. CP3 has one arm and Embiid's knee is torn up and they're carrying. Conley had a mild hamstring strain 2 weeks ago and won't play. 

Not super confident about tonight without Conley in the line up.  On the other hand, can the Clippers maintain that 56% FG and 53% 3PT trend through two straight games?  If they can, this series is tied at the end of the night, for sure.  Especially if Mitchell's time is being limited.  I don't know what his on-floor/off-floor numbers are, but I'm willing to bet it's a pretty crazy number.  

Edited by Ataal
Spelling error

51 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mike Conley is saving his health for the Lakers next season. We won't see him in a Jazz uniform ever again. Dude finessed us out of $60M. 

No, no, no, no. Not so fast. I've spoken with the Lakers front office and they recognize this as an effort on your part just to have another reason to hate them :) 

Fingers are crossed for your mission to eradicate the Clips! Dont fail me now.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

No, no, no, no. Not so fast. I've spoken with the Lakers front office and they recognize this as an effort on your part just to have another reason to hate them :) 

Fingers are crossed for your mission to eradicate the Clips! Dont fail me now.

I'd trade Conley for Caruso at this point. 

20 minutes ago, Ataal said:

On the other hand, can the Clippers maintain that 56% FG and 53% 3PT trend through two straight games?

This ^

Exactly whats required is that Clips team that has a lid on the basket and is throwing up nothing but clangers and bricks - which Mr. Rudy dutifully cleans off the glass and turns it back around.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I'd trade Conley for Caruso at this point. 

Well......cant vouch for the points you'd get from him....but he'll certainly make a few hustle plays.
Unfortunately, its points you need.  I hope Donovan is good to go, cause they're gonna need him dropping some bombs.