2021 OTA and TC Thread

Trentwannabe

On 8/27/2021 at 5:50 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

I read 80% a couple weeks ago and assumed, wrongly I now see, that we had continued to trend and get most guys vaxxed.

Embarrassing franchise, really is, I can feel it in my bones we're this close to screwing up the most talented team we've had in 25 years here. If Beasley gets COVID I am going to act the biggest fool this website has ever seen.

What are you gonna do, try and online bully someone? 😂 

If they are so embarrassing than go support another team #dramaqueen 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

What are you gonna do, try and online bully someone? 😂 

If they are so embarrassing than go support another team #dramaqueen 

Why are you so obsessed with everything I say lmao

Seriously, it's sad, sorry nobody here but dudes who think it's "not okay to be gay" like you fam. That sounds like a you problem.

Yes, it's embarrassing, if you can't register that the franchise being one of the lowest in the league and one with a bunch of guys who're in the protocol already then idek what to tell you. If you're not embarrassed by their total lack of professionalism or care for others than that sounds like, again, a you problem.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Why are you so obsessed with everything I say lmao

Seriously, it's sad, sorry nobody here but dudes who think it's "not okay to be gay" like you fam. That sounds like a you problem.

Yes, it's embarrassing, if you can't register that the franchise being one of the lowest in the league and one with a bunch of guys who're in the protocol already then idek what to tell you. If you're not embarrassed by their total lack of professionalism or care for others than that sounds like, again, a you problem.

For one, your grammar is awful. Says alot about your intelligence and education (or lack there of)

Secondly, my niece is gay, sorry I dont share that perspective. Whats embarrassing, like truly embarrassing is beta men like yourself triangulating a conversation and making **** up. This conversation or anything I posted has nothing to do with anyone "being gay". 

I told you I'm gonna call out your dramatics around every turn and I intend on following through. Time to bully the bully I guess

#dramaqueen

Edited by BillsGuy82

20 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

For one, your grammar is awful. Says alot about your intelligence and education (or lack there of)

Secondly, my niece is gay, sorry I dont share that perspective. Whats embarrassing, like truly embarrassing is beta men like yourself triangulating a conversation and making **** up. This conversation or anything I posted has nothing to do with anyone "being gay". 

I told you I'm gonna call out your dramatics around every turn and I intend on following through. Time to bully the bully I guess

#dramaqueen

Don't, What's, a lot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

#dramaqueen

Probably should stop acting like a snowflake & just mute the dude