West Conference Finals: (4) Clippers vs. Suns (2)

TheRealMcCoy

Who is going to the Finals?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. The winner will be _____________ in ____ .....

• Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7
    • Suns in 4
    • Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/20/2021 at 08:30 PM

Just now, Kirill said:

I hate Beverley so much. I get if you like the irritant type of player but once he takes your star out during a timeout and ruins your season it ain’t cute no more.

booker +1 in my book for jawing back with him after that.  You gotta dominate punks like that till they submit

Mamba Mentality, he has learned well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ref tried to wave it off, bruh you are supposedly one of the best refs in the nba and you don't know the rules 

I’ve notice a pattern where the guys the commentators always say are the best refs in the business are literally the most crooked ones

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

He's already begun the Luka slander for when Bron is gone, he's ready.

Lmfao I didn’t know that I already started that on here last series cause I had the epiphany that Trae Young in the East is going to see a lot more playoff success early and often so it will be easy to troll Luka stans

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ref tried to wave it off, bruh you are supposedly one of the best refs in the nba and you don't know the rules 

Breaking down the play more:

-Batum wasn't going to leave Booker, not on him.

-Zubac got screened by Booker, who gets props for setting a screen hard with that broken nose.    That type of grit you want to see in your stars.

-The way that could have been defended rested with Beverley vacating the key.  Thing is, no chance his guy could get the ball.    He stands his ground in the key, Ayton doesn't have a clear path to the rim.

It's truly delicious that the key defender who didn't read the play was Beverley.   ABSOLUTELY fitting.  Great pass by Crowder, gritty screen by Booker, and great play call by coach, and of course, great timing by Ayton.   Going to be played a LOT, an all-time classic playoff GW play.

Edited by Broncofan

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Lmfao I didn’t know that I already started that on here last series cause I had the epiphany that Trae Young in the East is going to see a lot more playoff success early and often so it will be easy to troll Luka stans

Skip is the master, he's always playing chess when everybody else playing checkers (plus now he can slander Mark Cuban some more and that's always fun)