West Conference Finals: (4) Clippers vs. Suns (2)

TheRealMcCoy

Who is going to the Finals?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. The winner will be _____________ in ____ .....

• Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7
    • Suns in 4
    • Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/20/2021 at 08:30 PM

11 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Took Phx game 3 pick ‘em right away.   CP3 comes back that line will disappear ASAP. 

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

PHX moved from +1 to -2 now.    Honestly, get the PHX ML now before it gets past -125/-130.  

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

PHX moved from +1 to -2 now.    Honestly, get the PHX ML now before it gets past -125/-130.  

Get your brooms out, the Clippers season was over as soon as they gave Mann the gatorade bath and hung their WCF banner. 

8 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Sooner or later Jackson is going to come down a little. His FG% and 3PT% is ridiculously high. He’s the main reason Clippers aren’t getting blown out against the Jazz and Suns.

OKC would have been a first round exit in one of KD and Westbrook's peak years if not for this dude. Absolutely went bezerk hitting shot after shot and won the game against the Grizzlies and had tears streaming down his face. He's like the best scrub player I've ever seen.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Sooner or later Jackson is going to come down a little. His FG% and 3PT% is ridiculously high. He’s the main reason Clippers aren’t getting blown out against the Jazz and Suns.

Reggie Jackson looked like prime Steph Curry in the last two games against us. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

suns have the best offensive design in the nba, scored 22 points on 10 spain PnR variations last gm

I know he wasn't playing but it's the Chris Paul factor. I used to think he was overrated till I got to watch OKC's offense for years led by Westbrook and then a full season led by Chris Paul. I literally used to hate CP3. I'd watch him flop around and injure himself for like 3 weeks and say what a moron. Then watch him score like 15ppg in the playoffs and whine in the clutch meltdown and throw games and say he's soft, tiny, and overrated as hell.

But watching him in OKC I saw how all of that stuff was just HIS competitive drive and then realized how overrated his supporting casts always were (Lob City and NOP were trash teams, and CP3 rightfully realized Doc was a trash coach) and how his annoying quirks really spawn from a way more intelligent approach than what we had to deal with with Westbrook and his outright stupid shots and dumb fouls and jawing with the media like a kid and not a professional. There was some tight game against the T'Wolves where KAT came into the game with his shirt untucked and CP3 immediately gets in the refs ear and references like section 34b rule C or some **** from the rule book and we won the game. Never got anything like that with Westbrook, it was always just him and Spalding, or him getting caught up in some 1v1 with Ricky Rubio or some other scrub. And Westbrook is highly intelligent in his own right, it was just too much Westbrook vs the world ish.

I think this juxtaposition opened our GM Sam Presti's eyes a lot and changed his philosophy a ton on the type of team he wants to build in the future. Saw it in a number of ways last season. Also probably why he's so open to the idea of renting out other stars like Horford and now Kemba. He's an intellectual and he gets to pick these guys brains a little bit.

But yeah they better fix this year for CP3 if they got too. He's like 5'11, always playing with some damn injury, his fingers each point some random direction. He's sacrificed his life for this game. The point god.

Edited by Kirill

Gonna go with Clippers for game 3 just cause I hope this series is semi interesting.

I also think Paul being back could slow the pace down which would favor the Clippers more than what Payne's speed did to the pace for them.

Ty Lue is gonna have to break out all the adjustments with no Ibaka, Leonard and a hobbled Morris.

Paul George and Reggie Jackson are gonna need to have big games.

We'll see.