MNF Week 7: Redskins @ Eagles

TheRealMcCoy

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Mr. You Like That
    • Carson of House Wentz, the First of His Name, the Burnt Orange, King of the Eagles and the First Down, Quarterback of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of 3rd Down Chains, and Son of God

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2017 at 12:35 AM

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Whoever signs him next year needs to have some very good tight ends as well. He loves his tight ends. 

Come on let's be honest we all know who's signing Cousins with their 110M in cap room and HC connection.   Start salivating.

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Come on let's be honest we all know who's signing Cousins with their 110M in cap room and HC connection.   Start salivating.

As a niners fan, I'm good with that. But man, a team like Jax or Denver has to be super enticing for a guy like Cousins, right? I think Jax could  still give him a lot of money (don't think Denver could). 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

As a niners fan, I'm good with that. But man, a team like Jax or Denver has to be super enticing for a guy like Cousins, right? I think Jax could  still give him a lot of money (don't think Denver could). 

No way we can match what you guys can pay up.   We've got about 25M in room.  You've got 110M.   JAX has just under 50M, but they're likely spending at least 15M of that on keeping Allen Robinson.   So the reality is you guys call the shots here with Cousins in FA, CLE could compete with 105M but likely they're going long haul, and Shanny has such an edge over Hue Jackson in enticing Cousins to go to the Bay.

Archived