Free Agent WR Demaryius Thomas declares retirement

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

And this matters in relation to his place as the best WR to come out of GT because... ?

Georgia Tech averaged more wins in the three years after Calvin Johnson wasn't there than when he was there. Look it up. The guy's a bum.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Georgia Tech averaged more wins in the three years after Calvin Johnson wasn't there than when he was there. Look it up. The guy's a bum.

W/L record is a team stat, not a positional stat. So, I ask...

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

And this matters in relation to his place as the best WR to come out of GT because... ?

You don't like him, that's fine. He's still a top 10 WR All Time regardless on how you feel, and that's better than DT.

(Drew Hill is also an acceptable answer).

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

W/L record is a team stat, not a positional stat. So, I ask...

You don't like him, that's fine. He's still a top 10 WR All Time regardless on how you feel, and that's better than DT.

(Drew Hill is also an acceptable answer).

Except Georgia Tech was dominant with Demaryius and then immediately fell apart  when he left. Look it up.

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Except Georgia Tech was dominant with Demaryius and then immediately fell apart  when he left. Look it up.

W/L isn't a team stat though. It's never on one person... and it still doesn't account for Calvin Johnson being a better player as a pro.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Ty21 made an incorrect statement, @NudeTayne is being intentionally obtuse and I'm too gullible and fall into this trap every single time.

It's a curse, I tell you.

Geniuses are never understood by their contemporaries; it is a heavy burden to bear with the humility we do. 

Look it up.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

During the Peyton Manning years he was pretty firmly the 2nd most productive WR in the league, behind Calvin Johnson. It's a pity that the Achilles injury made it impossible for him to keep going at a high level after he left Denver, or he'd have had a shot at the HOF. 

Edited by Starless