• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

10 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

I don't think I can take another Holiday special in this series. I've been doing my best not to just rant about the guy the entire time this goes on but these last 3 games of the year need to be B or better from him.

His shot is so inconsistent and more often that not these playoffs it's been off, BUT you think CP3 is having easily his worst series of the playoffs by coincidence? Jrue is making the old head work constantly and putting the clamps on him, chasing him all over through screen after screen. 

Jrue's offense has been hard to watch but tbh he's kinda equalizing it on the other end. Both CP3 and Jrue have had one good offensive game each (1 and 3, respectively). 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

His shot is so inconsistent and more often that not these playoffs it's been off, BUT you think CP3 is having easily his worst series of the playoffs by coincidence? Jrue is making the old head work constantly and putting the clamps on him, chasing him all over through screen after screen. 

Jrue's offense has been hard to watch but tbh he's kinda equalizing it on the other end. Both CP3 and Jrue have had one good offensive game each (1 and 3, respectively). 

Nobody is ever going to question his defense. However he's a much more capable scorer than he's shown the last 2 months or so. 20 points and 10 assists is fine as long as it doesn't take him 20 shots to get there. Any improvement in efficiency from him is going to make Middleton and Giannis' job easier scoring the bulk of the points.

2 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Preach.

Jrue may be having his issues on offense but he's making his money on defense. He'll have his game this series. I'm not remotely worried about Jrue. He's such a heady player that he doesn't disappear just because his offense isn't flowing. 

Bucks will win Saturday and end this Tuesday. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Preach.

Jrue may be having his issues on offense but he's making his money on defense. He'll have his game this series. I'm not remotely worried about Jrue. He's such a heady player that he doesn't disappear just because his offense isn't flowing. 

Bucks will win Saturday and end this Tuesday. 

Yeah, he's not mentally weak like a Bledsoe, someone who's gonna wilt under the pressure. Shot's off but he doesn't let it bother him, he'll always give you elite defense and good to great playmaking, whether he's going 4-20 or 10-15.

• Like 1

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Yeah, he's not mentally weak like a Bledsoe, someone who's gonna wilt under the pressure. Shot's off but he doesn't let it bother him, he'll always give you elite defense and good to great playmaking, whether he's going 4-20 or 10-15.

10-15 looks good for game 5 IMO. Worth every draft pick and every penny once we hoist that Larry O'Brien on Tuesday.

I know I just said this series will go 7 but I don’t know how you can predict how this series is gonna go. Too many inconsistent players in this series, which makes for somewhat an entertaining series. The only player you can guarantee consistency from is Giannis. As well as Jrue (though on the other side of the scale). 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Giannis is averaging like 32-13-7. But Middleton finally had a good shooting game, so great point.

Giannis can average whatever he wants but they can’t give him the ball late in the game. 

besides I’m not saying Giannis isn’t better than Middleton, I’m saying Middleton is the guy who just closed out the game and he gets zero credit. It’s all Giannis Giannis Giannis and without Middleton they don’t get past the hawks.