Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Harry would be a really obscure character to put in for someone who used wiki to describe everyone with Harry not being on the wiki 

To be fair, Harry is there upon second look with Zippo write t up beside funeral home director 

Just now, squire12 said:

I can "process" a dead body at night.  Gather information.  autopsy would be the closest thing in role ability, though it does not say that specifically

So what did you find out about et? 

• Like 2

Two men walked into his office, and @Pickle Rick jumped to his feet.

"I- I- can assure you I don't mean any trouble for Mr. Navarro," Pickle stammered.

"Ah, well then. On behalf of Mr. Navarro, thank you for your cooperation." one of the men raised a silenced pistol and shot Pickle between the eyes before his hand ever reached for his sidearm. 

Sheriff Nix is dead.

As they left the scene of the crime a figured asked from the shadows "Can I talk to you two for a minute?"

The men jumped and turned around with their guns drawn, but the man was too fast. Two shots from his glock hit @11sanchez11 and dropped him.

Garcia is dead.

It is now Day 3. 

Night 3 will be Friday at 10pm EST.

You may talk.

Hockey's read up seemed reminiscent of older times. Which has me leaning civ.

Matts seemed to wanna get involved a little bit. Leaning civ. He also hasn't tried to take over. Which used to be a meta. Don't know if that still holds up.

No real reads on anyone else. 

...other than bcb. He hopped on before night and made his presence known. Which tells me he had a move to submit and felt obligated to post. Which feels like a mafia-like thing to do.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

NO TALKING

The group surrounded @squire12.

"GET HIM!" someone shouted.

The group has killed a Soldier for the Navarro Cartel. 

You have until 10:30pm EST to submit your night moves.

Im claiming credit for this lynch even though I couldnt vote. Thank you all for following my train. I am the best. 

BBB