Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

19 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

hockey

19 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm 99% sure swoosh and scoundrel aren't aligned with eachother - their interactions are legitimately genuine. This confirms hockey fmp. If I had to choose between the two I'd say swoosh is more likely scum than scoundrel.

19 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s not me baby roach. You trying to pander to Nacho is cute though.

Swoosh

19 hours ago, swoosh said:

Hockey

@JoshstraDaymus can we get a VC?

19 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Unvote 

18 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Hockey

Unvote 

Don’t worry guys I lied about being even night I’m X-Shot and I’ll be very diligent on who I revive tonight if it comes to that. 

Hockey

45 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Nacho

38 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

The game is already over if Swoosh can double vote so I generally have to follow him. Nacho

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Swoosh is my #1 target. If he’s mafia and has a double vote the only way to beat that is to have everyone vote swoosh 

Check it 

2 hockey - nacho, scoundrel

2 nacho - swoosh

1 swoosh- hockey 

On 7/12/2021 at 7:01 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

9.) In the event of a tie, the host will extend to an overtime period of 15 minutes of the two tied players. If there is no majority vote at the end of that period, both players will be killed.

Double death after OT

@Pickle Rick what's it going to be? No sense in dragging this out. It has to be either Hockey, Nacho, or Scoundrel. Chance there are two in there, which would make me believe it's Hockey/Scoundrel just because Nacho is pushing for Hockey. 

I ruled out Scoundrel personally based on this post, but it's not really a good reason to rule someone out.

I just think it's such a lame post if it's coming from scum. 

I'm not sure if tying is a good idea. Tell me where this vote should go and I'll lock. 

15 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@Pickle Rick what's it going to be? No sense in dragging this out. It has to be either Hockey, Nacho, or Scoundrel. Chance there are two in there, which would make me believe it's Hockey/Scoundrel just because Nacho is pushing for Hockey. 

I ruled out Scoundrel personally based on this post, but it's not really a good reason to rule someone out.

I just think it's such a lame post if it's coming from scum. 

I'm not sure if tying is a good idea. Tell me where this vote should go and I'll lock. 

Gtfo you scum ***