Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

Scoundrel wanted to bring back our union from previous games. We posted Hasbulla gifs back and forth and he discussed names for the duo we’d form.

Then the game started, he totally forgot about that and hasn’t talked to me once.

Anyone else think that scoundrel made new friends since the game started? 

yes.

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Scoundrel wanted to bring back our union from previous games. We posted Hasbulla gifs back and forth and he discussed names for the duo we’d form.

Then the game started, he totally forgot about that and hasn’t talked to me once.

Anyone else think that scoundrel made new friends since the game started? 

I’m very busy. Was at the Dodgers game last night. Heading to vacation again today. You know I love you. I’m town don’t let them do me like this.

I'ma be busy the rest of the day, and thanks Malf for pointing directly to me, I expect I'll be a target if this is less explicit and die before the info comes out.  I'm Link, and I'll keep my role quiet, but Malf was prevented from acting last night.

I was also redirected to him, so there's a redirector not on his side.  I double checked to make sure my role succeeded in blocking him, and it did, so he ain't a lightning rod.

Thank you Malf, for explicitly outing me.  I'm not sure how you knew I was Link on day 1, but I would be curious to know.

So either town/indy redirector is out there, two scum factions, or Malf is town and just doing headscratching things.

May not have time to check in again til after night.

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

would scoundrel fall for the classic rule of 3? I've never played with him so he might be new enough....

rule of 3 is a joke, tbh

but if someone is rule of 3, THEN STAYS on a stale vote all day........

that's a different story. A complacent vote against town N1 is worrisome

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

rule of 3 is a joke, tbh

but if someone is rule of 3, THEN STAYS on a stale vote all day........

that's a different story. A complacent vote against town N1 is worrisome

im more concerned with the one offs than votes on naz

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Not gonna lie.. Ignored the pings because I was certain that N1 was Tuesday. That's my bad and I'm sorry to @JoshstraDaymus for neglecting your first game. Having so many inactives is not your fault and hurts things, so I apologize

N1 VC

5 Naz- Orca, Malf, Scoundrel, Daniel, Bcb

1 Bcb- Nacho 

2 No lynch/no vote- Mwil, Hockey

1 Daboyle- Squire

1 Malf- Dome

1 BBB- Matts

1 Matts- Daboyle 

1 Swoosh- Pickle

Probably 1 or 2 scum latched onto the Naz vote early, but I bet they mostly hid

Give me Scoundrel or Daniel or Dome or Matts or Daboyle

There is no need to apologize. I don't take anything like this personally and I know in the everyday goings on of peoples lives, Mafia is somewhere toward the bottom.

• Like 1