NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Just now, stl4life07 said:

I’m a big Russ fan it’s going to be curious to see how he and LeBron are used? Neither can play off the ball as a good spot up 3pt shooter. My thinking is to give LeBron a good breather on the bench Russ will run the offense and vice versa. LeBron will take more games off and limit his minutes because Russ stays healthy and can run an offense in the regular season by himself to take to the playoffs. It’s just when the playoffs come and they have to play more minutes and even play together I want to see how will it work? 

In the regular season it won't matter and they will out-talent teams. However, Westbrook is an awful off-ball player and there is no reason to put him on-ball when LeBron's on the court in the postseason. The only solution imo is you can't play them together in the playoffs or if you do make it incredibly rare. You have to make Westbrook a 15 mpg guy to give LeBron rest and then surround him with 3 shooters and AD. I have a feeling he wouldn't be cool with that.

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

The jokes and the excuses will be at an all time high if the Lakers dont win. If they do win we will never hear the end of it. 

I'm not expecting it, but I mean if Bron takes Westbrook and maybe the oldest (rn its the Last Dance Bulls) roster ever to a title why do you think you would get to hear the end of it? lmao