NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

16 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Impressive that he did it against Russell on the road even. Back then road games would see a lot of dressing room shenagins too. IIRC, all the towels were soaking wet in the LA locker room at half that game, or something similar. Dude overcame a dominant Celtics team and helped take the series to 7. Big ups to Elgin. Brother paved the way for guys like Doctor J

Yeah the Garden was def a tough place like if there was racism against Russell at times there I can't imagine what was directed at Baylor on the opposing side, but yeah there was a lot of foul crap went on back then.

Dolan thinks its the 60s still lol.

But, yeah Elgin def deserves his flowers.

There was this too.

They talking about @NYRaider right here lol.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Even more impressive he did it without a 3 PT line iyam...

He also didn't do it in the bubble against a mediocre Denver defense.

He did it against by far the best team in the world on the biggest stage.

Elgin is a legend and you will respect him, my son.

Donovan > LeFraud

24 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Impressive that he did it against Russell on the road even. Back then road games would see a lot of dressing room shenagins too. IIRC, all the towels were soaking wet in the LA locker room at half that game, or something similar. Dude overcame a dominant Celtics team and helped take the series to 7. Big ups to Elgin. Brother paved the way for guys like Doctor J

I'd drop 40+ in the NBA in 1952

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Rudy 360 yamming in the Olympics, LeBron James is pushing fans at Usher concerts.

Welcome to 2021 son.

Rudy losing tomorrow & we shipping you off in a box with a few holes in it to Paris w/ a please do not return sticker. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Rudy losing tomorrow & we shipping you off in a box with a few holes in it to Paris w/ a please do not return sticker. 

France would send the USA a new Statue of Liberty if those frauds could beat Rudy.