Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

If TK truly does not want pm info out there 

My role PM rules are intended to be pretty standard - or are at least intended to be consistent with what other hosts do

Claims are okay (soft or hard), discussing alignments is okay. My intentions are to prevent people from copy/pasting, trying to lolclear by using role PMs verbatims, demanding others know exactly what wincon wording is.

You guys have been playing long enough, you know the D1 shenanigans that I'm trying to avoid

What is normally accepted is going to be accepted in this game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

My role PM rules are intended to be pretty standard - or are at least intended to be consistent with what other hosts do

Claims are okay (soft or hard), discussing alignments is okay. My intentions are to prevent people from copy/pasting, trying to lolclear by using role PMs verbatims, demanding others know exactly what wincon wording is.

You guys have been playing long enough, you know the D1 shenanigans that I'm trying to avoid

Got it

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

How Jason isn't the clear vote right now is beyond me.

52 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Jason’s posts are concerning for a number of reasons. I’m fairly certain he just soft claimed.

I’m going to assume scum isn’t dumb and noticed that.

Lets Go GIF by The Fast Saga

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Yup this is what I figured.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Lets Go GIF by The Fast Saga

Lol why am I the clear vote and how did I soft claim? I asked if wolves were town or not Bc I am one of them lol. You guys can’t be this simple - it’s fine I don’t need to play honestly 

Edited by jasonwbantle